Should CHRIS BROWN be a member of this site? Bulge video!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by HaagenDazs, Feb 3, 2008.

1. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

I was surfing youtube for music videos of Chris Brown. He is a mediocre talent with a average voice, but some of his songs are cool nonetheless. I thought I had spotted a video for "Take You Down" but apparently, the video is a tribute to his "bulge" in concert:

YouTube - Chris Brown Take You Down

As we all know when you're wearing a harness like that, it hikes your balls and dick up and pushes them out to make room for the harness to go in between your legs. But the actual bulge itself is an authentic pressing together of the balls and dicks. Judging from how absurdly huge that bulge is, perhaps our dear friend Chrissy needs to make a membership lol.

2. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol...hahah. That is quite the sizable bulge.

3. MichiganRico

Gold Member

WTF, you think Chris Brown is a mediocre talent? Have you looked at any of the dance moves this guy makes while singing live, not lip-synched. He is an absoutely incredible performer---particularly for a guy so young. Check out some of his other vids on YouTube. You'll be amazed. This guy is going to own the music world in a year or two. He makes even a youthful Michael Jackson pale in comparison--well actually MJ did that to himself, but that's another issue. If Simon Cowell ever needs a sub for his Idol appearances, please volunteer. The audience will never be the wiser.

4. crazykid2829

crazykid2829 New Member

Sorry but Chris Brown is mediocre, his voice is really annoying and he is definitely lip synching he was doin it his concert when I went. Other than dancing, he isnt a good musician. And he needs to stop trying to be Michael Jackson and learn to be himself.

That bulge is just from the harness, I don't think its that big. Plus if you haven't heard by now rockers/rappers/singers stuff their jeans when on stage to give off that illusion.

5. kissm3

kissm3 New Member

i must agree the "bluge" is from the harness... he is an average kid, with an above average performing abilty with an average dick TRUST ME!!! its no mystery to why he sings about sex all the time on his new album cause he ain't got nan? hello!!!! his "exclusive" relationships aren't that "EXCLUSIVE" anymore...
    you will see more in the future about this

6. KONAN

Gold Member

7. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

Too late. Chris Brown already IS a member of the site.

Ok....I'm obviously not serious.

Or......AM I?

8. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

Yes, I've seen everything he's done thus far. I'm a fan of his work. But he's still mediocre. His dancing is good, but the voice is average at best. YAWN.

...YAWN....

*rolls eyes*

I disagree. Obviously the bulge is from the harness. I said that in the original post. Regardless that doesn't change the fact thats got to be one of the biggest bulges I've ever seen from anyone with a harness bar none. That's not a small one at all.

And no it's not stuffing. There are other videos from the same tour of him in jogging pants that seem to be telling:

YouTube - Chris Brown "Yo" pt. 1 live UCP tour New Year's Eve

YouTube - Chris Brown Concert MSG NY DANCE BATTLE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks pretty real to me, lol.

*and no I didn't put this much research into it, lol. The youtube videos shows the places linked to it, and one was a Chris Brown fansite where his horny little fans have done all the analyzation and screenshots necessary, LOL.*

9. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    ZOMG! IT'S CHRIS BROWN!!!

10. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Anyone notice the absurd comments on the youtube page? A new kind of special.

11. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, Chris is ok but better talent can be found on american idol or so you think you can dance.

Draft saved Draft deleted