Should gay / bi activities be allowed in gym locker rooms?

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
The issue is not the "consenting adults" fact, the issue is respect for others who are around. Other people should not have to be witnessing sexual behavior in the sauna. I personally find disrespecful to see couples eating themselves on the street or a park. There is nothing wrong with courtesing someone you find attractive (gay or str8), but plese, finish your business in your privacy. "Get a room!"

The gym I go to (Lifetime) seems to discourage nudity in the locker room and recenly had an announcement encouraging male members to wear towels at the sinks when shaving and in the steamroom and sauna. I suspect this is to discourage any gay or bi activity from going on in the locker rooms, activities I see nothing wrong with this as long it is between consenting adults.[/QUOTE]

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Time to change gyms. This is management trying to anticipate a problem that they don't have, and take a bigoted approach to solving it. This is an answer to the question as to why so many kids can't be naked in a HS locker room. Get away and I personally would advise others to do the same!