Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I work in a factory, there is this guy who is gorgeous, I literally love him, nobody at work knows I’m bi, and I’d prefer that, how can I subtly ask the guy if he’d want a blow Job, or is it too risky?

PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In work, too risky. And you could be brought up on sexual harassment/advances in the work place.
Outside of work it's upto you. But your sexuality will be questioned. If it doesn't go well, he could out you. If you're good friends with him, you could lose him as a friend. The many risks are far outweighed compared to the singular reward.

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In work, too risky. And you could be brought up on sexual harassment/advances in the work place.
Outside of work it's upto you. But your sexuality will be questioned. If it doesn't go well, he could out you. If you're good friends with him, you could lose him as a friend. The many risks are far outweighed compared to the singular reward.
Your so right. Thank you so much for this! Needed to hear this! I haven’t cummed in like 5 days so I’m mega horny which is playing with my mind! Haha

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
nobody at work knows I’m bi, and I’d prefer that, how can I subtly ask the guy if he’d want a blow Job

I think you’d, uh, blow your cover.
Don’t shit where you eat.
Best case, you get one lil one off. Worst case? Fragile dude would beat the crap out of you for suggesting he's gay.

Morally, he could be in a relationship, you homewrecker.

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stay safe, protect yourself. Ignore this guy. They usually end up being shitty anyway. Get off to get a clear mind. Never make decisions with your cock. Find good sex in safe ways. Peace.

Reactions: malakos and emmyfan

OP does not want real thoughts, unless they are "do it". Apparently folk who have real world concerns are negative n boring :joy:

Reactions: malakos

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, a different thread. Humans are humans, we change our minds and sometimes say things we shouldn't or don't really mean. In this one he thanks people for advising to him to be careful. Hope he takes this advice. Remember, he might be a lonely guy with nobody to talk to about these things. So he is reaching out, in whatever way he knows, using whatever imperfect social skills he has. I say let's be gentle and supportive with him.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Instead of approaching it the way you did in your original post, simply ask if he wants to go out for a few brews after work. Don't bring it up at all. Enjoy his company. Chemistry works itself out. But if he is genuinely straight, enjoy the beers and make a good friend. Respect he may very well be straight.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
So I work in a factory, there is this guy who is gorgeous, I literally love him, nobody at work knows I’m bi, and I’d prefer that, how can I subtly ask the guy if he’d want a blow Job, or is it too risky?

No. In my opinion, it's not worth the risk.

If you like your job, and especially now, if you need your job, why would you subject yourself to Human Resources and possible termination? You have no idea how me may react, and he may feel sexually harassed.

Reactions: Luciano1995

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No. In my opinion, it's not worth the risk.

If you like your job, and especially now, if you need your job, why would you subject yourself to Human Resources and possible termination? You have no idea how me may react, and he may feel sexually harassed.
Thank you for your advice!

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank toub
Outside of work it's upto you. But your sexuality will be questioned. If it doesn't go well, he could out you. If you're good friends with him, you could lose him as a friend. The many risks are far outweighed compared to the singular reward.[/QUO
Oh, a different thread. Humans are humans, we change our minds and sometimes say things we shouldn't or don't really mean. In this one he thanks people for advising to him to be careful. Hope he takes this advice. Remember, he might be a lonely guy with nobody to talk to about these things. So he is reaching out, in whatever way he knows, using whatever imperfect social skills he has. I say let's be gentle and supportive with him.
thank you so much for this!