Should I Ask This Straight Colleague If I Can Suck His Dick

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the original poster, I've similar experience as of now. We're both in same age range, martial status and compatible in looks. I noticed on his attraction for me years ago, but I didn't thought of anything more. So far this is on the emotional/physical attraction, not even at the level of anything beyond that. I felt the vibes are there from the eye contacts and the way the person reacts in my present, when no one looks. Best if this is outside of a workplace, it'll take some discipline.

Reactions: Lost.intra

Lost.intra

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
For the original poster, I've similar experience as of now. We're both in same age range, martial status and compatible in looks. I noticed on his attraction for me years ago, but I didn't thought of anything more. So far this is on the emotional/physical attraction, not even at the level of anything beyond that. I felt the vibes are there from the eye contacts and the way the person reacts in my present, when no one looks. Best if this is outside of a workplace, it'll take some discipline.

So what u gonna do

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I’m leery of any plan that requires intentionally getting someone drunk to suss out their willingness to allow a co-worker to suck their dick. That smacks of not only creepy rape vibes, but also of childish, petulant impulse control issues. “I want it so I get it cuz I get what I want and I want that!” Don’t be that kind of person. As someone who has been molested by an older co-worker you might get lucky and just end up being a putrid fucking human being, at worst you’ll lose your job and permanently ruin your chances of getting a new job when your behaviour costs you this one, even if getting him drunk works out for you that one night.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could be fired on the spot in the US, which is where most of these comments are coming from, and haven't worked in countries with sensible employment laws.

in the US there are basically no employment protection laws beyond protected classes - "employment at will" is the norm, so "firing at will" requires no excuse and HR departments are not required to have any case beyond "I felt uncomfortable with something someone said". And they pursue this aggressively to avoid lawsuits that they "didn't protect me against being made uncomfortable". It is literally that flippant even at Fortune 500 companies - rather lose one employee than face a lawsuit from a protect class who felt uncomfortable.

You are not in the US. Assuming the person is interested - pursue gently and backoff if not interested, and pursue further if your instincts about judgment are good, but outside of the work place, and probably after having lunch together to make sure.

Whatever happens - take it away from work.

Matthew

billybones

Superior Member
Media
You could be fired on the spot in the US, which is where most of these comments are coming from, and haven't worked in countries with sensible employment laws.

in the US there are basically no employment protection laws beyond protected classes - "employment at will" is the norm, so "firing at will" requires no excuse and HR departments are not required to have any case beyond "I felt uncomfortable with something someone said". And they pursue this aggressively to avoid lawsuits that they "didn't protect me against being made uncomfortable". It is literally that flippant even at Fortune 500 companies - rather lose one employee than face a lawsuit from a protect class who felt uncomfortable.

You are not in the US. Assuming the person is interested - pursue gently and backoff if not interested, and pursue further if your instincts about judgment are good, but outside of the work place, and probably after having lunch together to make sure.

Whatever happens - take it away from work.

Matthew
I’m not sure I’d describe it as flippant, but I appreciate not being too sensitive.

You know how bug spray kills that bug but the warning label says poisonous to all living things,too? We’ve got to still form relationships outside our childhood homes, for Pete’s sake.

Well yeah.. but implying the only way to form new relationships is at work or in one's youth is pretty silly :p

CrisIssac31

Expert Member
Media
I’m on the same boat. My boss is really attractive and he’s only 8 years older than me. We get along really well. Since everyone is working at home and everyone rotates once a week to the place, I’m glad my boss and I got the same days. So it’s pretty lonely on our side of the building. Some days it’s just us two until we are the last ones in the building. He’s married but no kids but we are really close when we talk about work or life, and even sometimes joke about self play or dick size. I feel like he’s bi? If it’s just us alone in our side of the building again or if we stay late and it’s just us two, I’m desparte to ask him if he wants to make out but I don’t want to make it awkward that I can get in trouble. How should I engage or have a starting point? Like he sometimes give me hints or idk if he’s messing around like “I’m alone in the office” or ”stop working from home so you can get vitamin “D”. ” is it a sign that I should ask him? Advice? Thanks

Reactions: Lost.intra

Lost.intra

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I’m on the same boat. My boss is really attractive and he’s only 8 years older than me. We get along really well. Since everyone is working at home and everyone rotates once a week to the place, I’m glad my boss and I got the same days. So it’s pretty lonely on our side of the building. Some days it’s just us two until we are the last ones in the building. He’s married but no kids but we are really close when we talk about work or life, and even sometimes joke about self play or dick size. I feel like he’s bi? If it’s just us alone in our side of the building again or if we stay late and it’s just us two, I’m desparte to ask him if he wants to make out but I don’t want to make it awkward that I can get in trouble. How should I engage or have a starting point? Like he sometimes give me hints or idk if he’s messing around like “I’m alone in the office” or ”stop working from home so you can get vitamin “D”. ” is it a sign that I should ask him? Advice? Thanks

Maybe bring up man on man play and see why he thinks

CrisIssac31

Expert Member
Media
Maybe bring up man on man play and see why he thinks
Like as a joke? Or directly? Lol I like I want to mention it or give him a sign that I want to do something with him whether we see each others dicks or something. But again I don’t don’t want to make it awkward even tho it’s us alone in the whole building, cause i know he has a wife but he always acts like if he’s my age. I’m 20 and he’s 28.

CrisIssac31

Expert Member
Media
Like as a joke? Or directly? Lol I like I want to mention it or give him a sign that I want to do something with him whether we see each others dicks or something. But again I don’t don’t want to make it awkward even tho it’s us alone in the whole building, cause i know he has a wife but he always acts like if he’s my age. I’m 20 and he’s 28.
Ah yea he like zac efron fit and I’m like Ryan garcia fit (the 22yr old boxer)

Once Seyt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah yea he like zac efron fit and I’m like Ryan garcia fit (the 22yr old boxer)
You need to text him late at night, like now, and say something like “you know sometimes you’ve got me like ”

if he responds with something negative, you can easily recover. However that stupid little text will tell him the game is on.

Once Seyt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to text him late at night, like now, and say something like “you know sometimes you’ve got me like ”

if he responds with something negative, you can easily recover. However that stupid little text will tell him the game is on.
That post was missing key emojis and I’m disappointed with how it turned out.