Should I Ask This Straight Colleague If I Can Suck His Dick

Dallas247

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You girls are really something.

giphy.gif

What’s the worse that can happen? Being fired? Sexual harassment?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m on the same boat. My boss is really attractive and he’s only 8 years older than me. We get along really well. Since everyone is working at home and everyone rotates once a week to the place, I’m glad my boss and I got the same days. So it’s pretty lonely on our side of the building. Some days it’s just us two until we are the last ones in the building. He’s married but no kids but we are really close when we talk about work or life, and even sometimes joke about self play or dick size. I feel like he’s bi? If it’s just us alone in our side of the building again or if we stay late and it’s just us two, I’m desparte to ask him if he wants to make out but I don’t want to make it awkward that I can get in trouble. How should I engage or have a starting point? Like he sometimes give me hints or idk if he’s messing around like “I’m alone in the office” or ”stop working from home so you can get vitamin “D”. ” is it a sign that I should ask him? Advice? Thanks

Ask him if he'd like to go out for a couple of drinks. Not saying get him drunk, that borders strange. Just a comfortable place outside of work, maybe even a sports pub when a game is on. Feel the vibe and see what direction he takes the conversation. If you are "out" he already knows you are gay obviously and was comfortable enough to go out with you assuming he is straight. That doesn't give you license tho. Enjoy his friendship, see where it goes.

Simpleid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ask him if he'd like to go out for a couple of drinks. Not saying get him drunk, that borders strange. Just a comfortable place outside of work, maybe even a sports pub when a game is on. Feel the vibe and see what direction he takes the conversation. If you are "out" he already knows you are gay obviously and was comfortable enough to go out with you assuming he is straight. That doesn't give you license tho. Enjoy his friendship, see where it goes.
Afew years ago i did same thing, he was drunk i took of his brief, he didnt say anything, then i begun to suck him off, after few min, he said, he was not interested to be sucked by a guy. So i dont know when i took his brief why he hadnt said anything

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Afew years ago i did same thing, he was drunk i took of his brief, he didnt say anything, then i begun to suck him off, after few min, he said, he was not interested to be sucked by a guy. So i dont know when i took his brief why he hadnt said anything

My best guess? Probably a part of him wants to, but a bigger part prevents him from doing so. Because he was drunk, he may not have realized even if he wants to, that he just didn't want to go there. He either isn't ready or realized it's not what he wants (m2m). The reality of what he was doing set in after a few minutes of having his briefs off in other words.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly the best advice is often boring advice.

Remember people on the ground often yell to a potential jumper to jump off a building., for their own gratification.
Summed up perfectly by Dudley Moore :D