Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I work in a factory, there is this guy who is gorgeous, I literally love him, nobody at work knows I’m bi, and I’d prefer that, how can I subtly ask the guy if he’d want a blow Job, or is it too risky?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I work in a factory, there is this guy who is gorgeous, I literally love him, nobody at work knows I’m bi, and I’d prefer that, how can I subtly ask the guy if he’d want a blow Job, or is it too risky?
Too risky if he is truly straight.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would that be sexual harassment?
Speaking to anyone in the work place about anything sexual and blowjobs are considered an item of sex can be considered sexual harassment. That would be in the USA, since you are in Britain the laws may be different. I would keep my fucking and sex out of my place of work. It can so easily get to a place where one wishes it would never have gotten and then it is to late to put the genie back in the bottle so to speak.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Do not shit where you eat or is it do not eat where you shit?

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would that be sexual harassment?

Asking to suck someone's cock at work is definitely sexual harassment.

If OP's object of affection was a woman, and he asked her if he could fuck her, what do you think would happen? Same rules apply

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

In the southern parts of the United States, there is a 50/50 chance that such a move would lead to your being murdered in the dark of night, likely in a very horrific manner (several news reports come to mind).

Just wanted to point that out...

Dns88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well first of all, you said you’d prefer if they didn’t know you were bi so if ud like to keep it that way id suggest not to say anything.

If ur friendly w him and lets say u guys go out to have a few drinks after work a couple of times, only then bring up the subject but def not like ‘ur hot, i wanna suck ur dick’ just start a convo about sex and if u see hes comfortable about discussing topics like this then carry on and somehow end up mentioning guys fooling around w guys. If hes into it, ull know it.

Lost.intra

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Well first of all, you said you’d prefer if they didn’t know you were bi so if ud like to keep it that way id suggest not to say anything.

If ur friendly w him and lets say u guys go out to have a few drinks after work a couple of times, only then bring up the subject but def not like ‘ur hot, i wanna suck ur dick’ just start a convo about sex and if u see hes comfortable about discussing topics like this then carry on and somehow end up mentioning guys fooling around w guys. If hes into it, ull know it.
Definitely just vibe u know that’s the best part actual connecting with someone sometimes in more sensual the sex

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would you risk your job (and future jobs), your reputation or your physical safety (maybe even your life) for something you know you likely can't have? Plenty of fish in the sea. Stick to the certainties. This is not even to mention your arrogance in assuming every straight man can be turned. Although you claim to be bi and thus have had (or would have) sex with a woman, just imagine if a woman tried this to a guy who is 100% gay and what would the underlying assumption be?

D

deleted1074483

Speaking to anyone in the work place about anything sexual and blowjobs are considered an item of sex can be considered sexual harassment. That would be in the USA, since you are in Britain the laws may be different. I would keep my fucking and sex out of my place of work. It can so easily get to a place where one wishes it would never have gotten and then it is to late to put the genie back in the bottle so to speak.

yup applies in the uk and have seen people sacked for sex at work; also in the uk if other people feel that the 'straight' guy is being harassed they can also complain.

generally i'd say avoid anything sexual in work - if you're into him, why not ask him if he'd like a beer after work sometimes then you're in neutral territory and you could *perhaps* raise the issue more safely.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup applies in the uk and have seen people sacked for sex at work; also in the uk if other people feel that the 'straight' guy is being harassed they can also complain.

generally i'd say avoid anything sexual in work - if you're into him, why not ask him if he'd like a beer after work sometimes then you're in neutral territory and you could *perhaps* raise the issue more safely.

I never shit where I eat. I never play around at work, even when away traveling with other employees from word and I would not under any circumstances fuck around with other males at work or otherwise. Just not my thing. I am social with everyone at company social occasions. I never socialize with other work employees when it is not a company sanctioned function.