Should I be down?

apsurdium

Just Browsing
Media
It might seem it's big but actually it's about 16cm (not sure about inches).
I'm a show-off, don't know why and I know it's a bad thing. But penis size is the only thing that get's me EXTREMELY down (5 feet under) EXTREMELY fast. Noone has ever said or complanied of his size. So what do you think about it. Note that it might appear bigger than it actually is :)
I have just joined and wathching so many big, huge, massive, gigant dicks really depresses me. I just have to say, lucky bastards!

Ps. I just want 3-4cm more... is 20cm so baaad?

I'm thinking of buying penis extender maybe from fastsize or someting...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uh, I think I understand what you are trying to say (think being the operative word).

Be happy with what you've got. Your just wasting energy and effort by being depressed about it. Have any of your lovers complained? Are you able to have an orgasm?

apsurdium

Just Browsing
Media
Well I would just want your opinion...

My lovers haven't complained and they think it's great. Most of them have bigger so what do they now :))
But everybody think it's ok. I'm aware it's just about 6.5" but I dare say I'm great at performance.
And I'm able to have many orgasms so it's more than functional...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think most males do "wish" for more, so your desire is nothing unusual. Even at 6.5, you are slightly above average (depending on what charts/surveys you reference).

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you're above avg. This means when you're in a group, more than half of them are smaller than you.
Or do you want to be in the top 10%, 5%.

It's like the story of a guy who spends his life wanting more $$, then wins the lottery and his life goes downhill.

enjoy yourself dude.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's wrong with being average? You are actually above average by a bit.

I know, I would like another inch or two myself. I don't think my life would go downhill if I got an extra inch or won the lottery. I got tickets for the drawing tonight, and if I win I will let you know if my life goes to the dogs.:biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your suspensory ligament is EXTREMELY tight... that gives you these ROCK HARD, pointing straight up erections... I will gander to say that a larger guy with a softer erection might not feel better to your mate, plus it is a beauty... quit being depressed about it... YOU ARE BLESSED!!!!!!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It might seem it's big but actually it's about 16cm (not sure about inches).
I'm a show-off, don't know why and I know it's a bad thing. But penis size is the only thing that get's me EXTREMELY down (5 feet under) EXTREMELY fast. Noone has ever said or complanied of his size. So what do you think about it. Note that it might appear bigger than it actually is :)
I have just joined and wathching so many big, huge, massive, gigant dicks really depresses me. I just have to say, lucky bastards!

Ps. I just want 3-4cm more... is 20cm so baaad?

I'm thinking of buying penis extender maybe from fastsize or someting...

you have reason to be depressed..no one wants to have a small ass penis....and you have been blessed with one...this will never change..you will have this small penis until u die.....of natural causes or from suicide...there is nothing you can do about it but wish your life away ...and yet it will never change....you are small between the legs....unlike myself...i am hung 11x7...it is an aswesome feeling to be wel hung ...and i love to show it off to guys like you.....imagine your level of confidence if you were as hung as myself...i have pics ..

apsurdium

Just Browsing
Media
arliss you are SO funny. I don't know what kind of problems you have in your life but as soon you stop being s BITCH maybe they will go away?

Thanks for the laugh though

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arliss you are SO funny. I don't know what kind of problems you have in your life but as soon you stop being s BITCH maybe they will go away?

Thanks for the laugh though

You will always get a least one response like that to this kind of thread.
Every forum I have read on that concerns sexuality is the same. Post your size and you will get some "yeah it's small, too bad" type answers. That's just normal to get a couple of those. Just ignore it and go on. There is nothing wrong with your size.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you have reason to be depressed..no one wants to have a small ass penis....and you have been blessed with one...this will never change..you will have this small penis until u die.....of natural causes or from suicide...there is nothing you can do about it but wish your life away ...and yet it will never change....you are small between the legs....unlike myself...i am hung 11x7...it is an aswesome feeling to be wel hung ...and i love to show it off to guys like you.....imagine your level of confidence if you were as hung as myself...i have pics ..

You are going to be SO popular in prison....:rolleyes:

rudyrudy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you have a huge dick. But it's black. No beautiful white women wants an ugly big black dick.

I mean I can look at a horses dick too, doesnt make me jealous.

rudyrudy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and like all blacks are big so your nothing special, infact small for a black dude. And another thing, apparently cock size isnt an overwhelming confidence indicator, since most blacks are stupid, unsuccessful pieces of shit, that dont have what it take to be successful in life or get in bed with a white woman, unless their a nasty skanky ungly ass white trash ho.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are attaching a too big importance to your dicksize.
You should consider that the size of your penis is a secret for most people. So if you want to show of you should show of with other things than only the size of this bodypart!
It is definitly not the most important thing in life!

And;
16 cm (6.3 inch) is not small, it is just above avarage! That means that most men are smaller than you are!

Please don't be so childish about your bigger-than-average-penis and get a life with things that matter.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Well where are they hot shot?

Keep in mind this is a support board, not a big cock superiority board.
If you can't abide by the rules, you and your "big" dick will be bounced off.