Should I be down?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and like all blacks are big so your nothing special, infact small for a black dude. And another thing, apparently cock size isnt an overwhelming confidence indicator, since most blacks are stupid, unsuccessful pieces of shit, that dont have what it take to be successful in life or get in bed with a white woman, unless their a nasty skanky ungly ass white trash ho.

And another one thats gonna get his ass bounced.

Clean up!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
and like all blacks are big so your nothing special, infact small for a black dude. And another thing, apparently cock size isnt an overwhelming confidence indicator, since most blacks are stupid, unsuccessful pieces of shit, that dont have what it take to be successful in life or get in bed with a white woman, unless their a nasty skanky ungly ass white trash ho.

Hey rudy, You jealous much? You are barely literate! I don't imagine you have a lover, male or female with the exception of your hand, you obviously don't have much to contribute to this group!! If this is all you and that idiot Arliss, have to say,we don't want to hear it. Arliss if you had a big dick you would've posted the pictures of it! You are probably smaller than rudy!
You can always tell the "guys with small dicks by their BIG MOUTHS"
Thank you and go fuck each other you deserve to!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absurdium, your pix are cool and I like your cock!
It is not too small for anything! If you want to gain some size, try Boston Pumpworks for tubes and gauges. For size gain ask some of the long time pumpers here at lpsg,they can refer you to a routine that combines PE and pumping.
Pay no attention to the children visiting this site!
Best Wishes,
cigarbabe:saevil:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey rudy, You jealous much? You are barely literate! I don't imagine you have a lover, male or female with the exception of your hand, you obviously don't have much to contribute to this group!! If this is all you and that idiot Arliss, have to say,we don't want to hear it. Arliss if you had a big dick you would've posted the pictures of it! You are probably smaller than rudy!
You can always tell the "guys with small dicks by their BIG MOUTHS"
Thank you and go fuck each other you deserve to!

Way to go, cigarbabe! You tell 'em. After all, they did ask for it.
No place here for that kind of crap.:mad:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
you have reason to be depressed..no one wants to have a small ass penis....and you have been blessed with one...this will never change..you will have this small penis until u die.....of natural causes or from suicide...there is nothing you can do about it but wish your life away ...and yet it will never change....you are small between the legs....unlike myself...i am hung 11x7...it is an aswesome feeling to be wel hung ...and i love to show it off to guys like you.....imagine your level of confidence if you were as hung as myself...i have pics ..

Arliss, you flaming berk. This is a support group. Another troll like that and you'll be banned.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

No more racist posts. You'll be banned.

rudyrudy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arliss, while it is true you have a big dick, it is black, and therefore fucking nasty. No respectable or attractive women (white women) wants a nasty big black dick like that. Furthermore you are small among your black peers. Furthermore, you mentioned confidence. Thats funny, while you may have it, the cocky confidence have, that most blacks may have, doesnt really do much for them since they are the lasiest pieces of filthy flippin shit on this planet.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I know it was too late finish your edit, but luckily I'm here to help:wink:

apsurdium you have no reason to be depressed..no one wants to have a small ass penis....and you have been blessed with an above average one...it is an awesome feeling to be well hung ...and I'm imagining you showing it off to me. If wish I had your level of confidence so that I would also show pics of my wang at lpsg.

I just love to help people. Don't you?:biggrin1: