Should I be embarassed/anxious?

Alright, this is sort of embarassing (or as embarassing as it can get for an anonymous chat forum), but I need to ask, because i'm really bothered by this lately. You see, i'm pretty far on the small side (5.25 x4.5 approximately), and I'm recently out of a long term relationship (3 years) and I'm hoping to one day try again. My problem is that I am absolutely petrified that any woman I am with will think I am inadequate and will be secretly disappointed.

I have had two girlfriends in my life, both for approximately three years. Neither of them seemed particularly bothered by lack of size. in fact, they both seemed to be quite in love with me. However, both women were virgins and had not been with any men before me. Therefore, I have convinced myself that the reason they were not disappointed was because they had no hard evidence (no pun intended) to measure me against.

So now, the probability of me dating someone with no experience at my age (23) is close to zero. Therefore I will be measured against former boyfriends. This scares me immensely. Without bragging in the slighest, I have a lot of things going for me (financially secure, in professional school, etc.) and I would not say that I am bad looking. So a lot of my female friends don't understand why I don't have more confidence and date more women. I think this post tells you why....

So my question to all you ladies is, would dating someone in my category be a big disappointment? I am on the shy side, so I'm definitely not into flings or one night stands or anything like that. I know I am not one night stand material, and I'm fine with that. But I do like committed, meaningful relationships, and I'm worried that if I don't get over this soon i'll be left behind or something and won't find someone else special.

So your honest opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

MSD23

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You've been juggling 3 different ladies for the last 3 years and you're worried about your cock size?

Please. You should be worried about getting caught!

If you insist on being concerned that your S.O. will be secretly sorry you're small, then you'll have to be forever suspicious - unless you can read minds.

The vast majority of women will never have met a man with a larger penis than yours - there are just too many average-sized men out there. So don't worry, MSD23, you're perfectly fine.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
MSD23 said:
So now, the probability of me dating someone with no experience at my age (23) is close to zero.

Oh, don't be so sure of that. They are definitely adult virgins out there, but you really should not pin your hopes upon finding one of them just so she won't be able to judge you by dick size. I'd actually suggest you look elsewhere, because there would be new and unneeded emotional issues that can then get in the way of you having a rewarding mutual relationship.

I don't date as much as most of my friends, and even I have several times gone out with girls in their mid-20s who turned out to have never even kissed a guy before. Most of my friends have similar stories. And it has never led to any of us being involved in a relationship, whether you want a one-night stand or a girlfriend. Girls who reach that age and who are totally inexperienced (and again I don't mean those who happen to be virgins, I mean those who are complete strangers to intimate contact) tend to do so not because they are shy, not because they haven't yet met the right man, but because they *do not fully want it*. Oh, they might want it a little, but their fear of changing what has obviously become a settled way of life for them will overpower their curiosity.

A girl who has already had some experience, and who knows what she likes and enjoys what she's doing, is a much better partner, and will make you feel a lot better, which in turn will help you make her feel better too. If you've got 5 inches, you've got what most men have, statistically--plus, as has been discussed here before, you could tell most women you're 6.5 inches and they'd never know.

Heck, they'll probably be just as insecure about how they think you're comparing their boobs to those of past girls.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember seeing a post recently from the Bronxbombshell saying she was having the greatest sex ever with a guy in your size range. I'm pretty sure she's not a virgin!

italian_beyonce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi,

personally i don't care about the size of a guys penis, as long as he can please me with what he has got then that's the only thing that matters if a girl turns you down just because of your size then she is just a bitch...

arrivederci!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"So my question to all you ladies is, would dating someone in my category be a big disappointment? I am on the shy side, so I'm definitely not into flings or one night stands or anything like that. I know I am not one night stand material, and I'm fine with that. But I do like committed, meaningful relationships, and I'm worried that if I don't get over this soon i'll be left behind or something and won't find someone else special.

So your honest opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot."

Hi MSD,

Please try anything that u can to not be so insecure!!!

I had a relationship w a great 5" guy i was much in love and was pleasured by him. But he was so so insecure about how inadequate he was that he pushed me away ...and the relationship just die and ended.

U are putting yourself in a very low category. Please work this thing out in u as soon as possible because the ladies u had apreciatted u but u seem to not see that!!!

Take care!!!

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In some cases, a man CAN'T please a particular woman, expressly due to size issues. This is not his fault, it's just logistics. He may be too big for her, or too small. I'm a prime example...I have a big ass to get past...nothing to do with being a bitch. [Ok, I AM a Bitch, but that's another story.]

Also, each of us is entitled to our preferences. Some guys like blondes, and some women like a nice thick juicy stake. I do not harbor a resentment against those men who would rule me out simply because I am fat....they have every right to their preference.

I think the key is always compatibility, and dick size is just one thing about a man.

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MSD23 try to remember that the biggest sex organ you or anybody, maybe except Hung Low in Thiva, is your brain. A woman isnt going to be with someone long if they have no confidence. You just need to take it slow. Hang out with some girls, get to know them, let them get to know the real you. As said before having sex for the first time in a new relationship, if it ever reaches that, is luck bound. Also i know several women who could tell you the best sex to be had is form an "average" size penis. If your like most in your age group then you have had a lot of sex in the past 6 years since you have been in a longterm relationship. You might not know it but you are probably pretty good and experienced. And because of that you meet the 2 requirements most women have: penis, knowledge of how to use it. Find the girl you want, win her with your personality, and you are already 2/3's of the way there.