Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, if they let a runt like me at 7.5 long by 6.2 around in.. then you DEFINITELY are welcome :)

btw,, there really arnt size requirements.. there are guys who are 6 x 4 and are just as welcome as the guys who are 15 x 9

of course you will see more picks of the 6x4's than you will of the supposed 15 x 9's XD

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you guys are just saying that, but am I average with the men on this board. What's the average on this board?

Media
I know you guys are just saying that, but am I average with the men on this board. What's the average on this board?
We tell all the BIG boys that whether they are or not. Self esteem is so important.:biggrin1: Don't concern yourself with it, BIG Guy. Go out and put that BIG tool to use to find out the answer to your query rather than posting here to find out. I'm sure with the impressive length and girth you have there is some one out there that is available for a whole lot of good BIG Grindin'!
Sam

gimez4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you constantly think about "average size", then you are average with the rest of the guys that do.

But if you haven't read any one of the medical documents published in the last 300 years, then yes, you are above average by about a couple of inches.

Welcome and enjoy!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm new here, I'm 8.5 x 6.5. Am I big enough to be here?
Why shouldn't you be here:eek: ? I wasn't aware of the fact that we had to take down our pants and be measured!:cool: Welcome to the Mad Hatter's Tea party. Hasn't Pecker greated you yet? You are in for a real treat!

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size condom is right for me? Any one else have the same size cock as me, what size condom do you use?