should i be mad or blame myself

dipping

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Met this guy in Flordia six years ago. We hit it off and fell for each other. We did everythig but penetration. He lives five states away so we said we will stay in touch. When we got back to respectives homes, we realized that we belong together. Here is the catch.....he is in the closet and living with his boyfriend who is extremely closeted.

Over the last five years we have met up like "brokeback mountain." The boyfriend and him sleep in different rooms, and he told me it was just finacial. Last year he finally moved out and was going to move with me. However, his now ex bf, started outing him to his parents.

We were about to make "our life" happen, then his ex said he has MS and wanted him to take a last trip to Atlantic City . I told him I don't think he should go , but i was sorry for the ex. The guy I have been in love with told me to meet him in Florida where we met after his trip to Atlantic City. I didn't go an planned a seperate trip. When he realized I wasn't coming, he went out an fucked some other guy on the beach. I ended all after that. Plus we had plans for a cruise two months later..... he took his ex. should I be mad at him him for lies, making me wait, and cheating......or should i be mad at myself for letting myself be led on?

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most people, when it comes to relationships have a tendency to be attracted to certain types of people, even if they are bad for them. They also tend to repeat the same mistakes from one relationship to the next.

That said, you should look inside yourself and try to understand why you were attracted to a guy who lived five states away AND was already living with someone in a committed relationship (regardless if they were having sex or not).

Never be angry with yourself, but rather learn from the experience.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why would any man who calls himself "80% straight" be looking to start a life-sharing/sexual relationship with another man?

What could you possibly offer to him?