should i be mad?

mathercr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds to me that you were clear from the beginning about the FWB thing, and I think you did the right thing. I would say leave her alone, she is the confused one!!

I had a guy do just the opposite, come to my house and beg me to date him. We dated very seriously for 4 months and then over night he said, he did not love me anymore, no reason given. He said "It just didn't work"! If he would have told me he wanted FWB (we work together too) it would have been easier. But he put me on the highes pedastal and pushed me off.

To top it off I have tried to be nice and stay friends but he will not even talk to me. So I finally told him, he is not worth my efforts and to Fuck Off!! He is such a child!!

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell her, "Goodbye."

From my view she played you. She was looking for love and sex, and you only offered sex and some companionship. She thinks she's in love and wants to keep a friendship with you in case her present b/f dumps her, then she can use you some more.

I hope you realize that you have used each other. This is not healthy. Just wish her well and tell her goodbye.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, I thought about it a little more. As you mentioned, she is a rape survivor. That's really messed with her well-being, so whatever you do, go easy on her.

It's okay for you to suck it up on this one to help her heal, even if you have to bow out for the sake of the new b/f. If she really is intent on being friends, still, then set new boundaries and ground rules so that neither of you get used by the other. And keep sex out of it. If she has a boyfriend, she's not disclosing to him about you, obviously, and that is a time bomb with a smoking gun after effect.

Just be smart, and be compassionate to her. Your feelings are all valid, but it's better sometimes to keep them to yourself and gently walk away so you don't leave her even more damaged.

Good luck.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well OBVIOUSLY she wanted a boyfriend... and when you wouldn't agree to being her boyfriend she found someone else. I would have done the same thing. You have no right to be mad, you were just using her for sex, it's not like you can't find someone else.

nope mandee u r wrong...she allowed him to use her for sex...she used it as bait...thinking she could get a boy friend out of the deal...

she was correct tho...given the way she processes.... and its unlikely to change until she wants a different outcome from her processing...so, not likely..for she knows in advance what the outcome will always be...given the way she currently processes...

ALSO...dood..u r correct for the same exact reasons...given the way u process...u have two options...REJECT the way she processes...and move along...OR accept the way she processes...knowing u can't change it...so know in advance its more of the same...

the question that has not been addressed..is why on the face of the earth..would u fuck some chic u work with?

don't shit where u eat...its always unpleasant...hope u have learned a lesson...next time u need to get laid...craig's list...or the local bar or pub..