Should I be with him not

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by commandolover, Jun 14, 2011.

1. commandolover

commandolover New Member

Hey guys I really could do with your help you see ive been in a relationship for the past 4 years same guy, when we first together there was so much passion and spark with us now there seems to be nothing! We hardly have sex he doesnt look after him self anymore and his starting to hold me back, I've said to him I want a break for awhile because we both need to have a think and sort stuff out, but he says he doesnt want to, if I say to him I want to break up he says I've been planning this for ages and that I know he has know where else to go and that he would be better off dead and stick to my guns and say that's it but later that day or the next it's like nothing happened, am starting to get very tired of this relationship, I understand he has no family he can go back to but what about me, also we lie with my parents and they have started to go off him to because all he does is sit in the bedroom 24/7 sayin my family don't like him, and it's bot that they dont like hi
    It's that he does g involve himself in anything, what should I do I really need some help, thanks for taking your time in reading this and anything would be greate to read,

2. dineat69

dineat69 New Member

is it over? think about yourself.

3. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Okay...I rarely take notice of what politicians, or for that matter what politicians wives have to say...but to paraphrase Michelle Obama on a recent visist to the United Kingdom.... 'Don't align yourself with people who drag you down...'

In short move on. You (meaning 'one') can't look to other people for your happiness...

4. davidjh7

Gold Member

He sounds like he has falen into a big depression. If he has made no efforts to do anything with his life, that can be a cause of it. You have a right to be happy yourself, and if he refuses to even try, then ultimately, he will only take you with him into the abyss. COnfront him about being depressed, and offer to help him, but remind him he has to be willing to help himself, too. If being with him is still what you really want, make the effort. If your feelings have already died, then you need to seperate. He may fall ultimately, but there is no reason you both have to fall. He is responsible for his own life, even if you are together. Good Luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted