Should I bother?

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm starting out at 8.5 el, 5.5 eg. I know this is above average but still feel like more would be better. I've had many women and never an unsatisfide partner. So why am I so fixated on it? I'm going to focus on adding girth. Is it realistic to expect an extra inch eg? Do guys with some size already gain as well as others?
Feel free to have a look at my pix and comment on my plight.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
In theory the bigger you are the bigger your gains will be. I wouldn't try to add length because there is a "too much". 1 inch in girth is definetely a reachable goal. But it will take time and dedication.

Why you're fixated on it? Because every guy is.

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thx brotha. I've read many of the topics on the subject here on lpsg and it sounds as if wet jelqs are the way to go for girth, and later on maybe some clamping... Is there any thing else I might want to add to my routine? (Warm up stretch jelq stretch warm down kegel. fuck suck bust a nut) lol what about pumping? Any good?

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm starting out at 8.5 el, 5.5 eg. I know this is above average but still feel like more would be better. I've had many women and never an unsatisfide partner. So why am I so fixated on it? I'm going to focus on adding girth. Is it realistic to expect an extra inch eg? Do guys with some size already gain as well as others?

You have got to be kidding me. You lucky bastard! That's one nice sized cock and uncut to boot! Relax and enjoy what ya got. :cool: I know I am!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So you want to have unsatisfied partners then? Because only certain women can take more size comfortably.

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to drop my pants and hear gasps! lol it's true I'm a reaction seeker. thats discomforting. all that I've learned about "pick up" and still I'm a beta male at heart. :(
what ever I'm going to jack this fucker up to 6.5 EG! 9.0 EL! that shouldn't take too long I hope???? I don't want to be pulling on a soft cock for a million man hours lmao

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to drop my pants and hear gasps! lol it's true I'm a reaction seeker. thats discomforting. all that I've learned about "pick up" and still I'm a beta male at heart. :(
what ever I'm going to jack this fucker up to 6.5 EG! 9.0 EL! that shouldn't take too long I hope???? I don't want to be pulling on a soft cock for a million man hours lmao

Well, it will take "a million man hours" of "pulling on a soft cock".
So how bad do you want to hear those gasps? Because you are looking at at least a year of consistent work. And more for the girth. Unless you are one of the lucky ones who gain fast, then you still have to do the cementing work, then the maintenance. Nothing is "free" in life.

So should you bother?
Only you can answer that.

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thx for your time gentlemen. I'm thinking I'll give it a go for three months and what I get I get no big deal. My pc muscles are strong as fuck already and still I'm doing the stamina exercises. I've been doing kegels in effect since a young age, making my cock dance was always easy and entertaining. I can even wave it from side to side lol. I say this to say maintaining won't be a problem for me, just the gaining. I'm looking to buy the horseshoe cock rings for the "clamping" any insight on that?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thx for your time gentlemen. I'm thinking I'll give it a go for three months and what I get I get no big deal. My pc muscles are strong as fuck already and still I'm doing the stamina exercises. I've been doing kegels in effect since a young age, making my cock dance was always easy and entertaining. I can even wave it from side to side lol. I say this to say maintaining won't be a problem for me, just the gaining. I'm looking to buy the horseshoe cock rings for the "clamping" any insight on that?

A thorough search in this section will give you the info you're looking for.

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
Go for it man! I'm just below the 8 inch mark in length and around 6.2 at my thickest girth, 2 weeks I started jelqing & bought a pump... I've already seen some significant flaccid girth even 48 hours post pumping...

I'm warming up with 5 minute pump @ 4 ( i like the low pressure) then jelqing, and cycling it about 5 times. Added to the fact that I'm cutting some weight too... Big is great but Bigger is better!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gotten permanent gains (primarily girth), but then again, I've been jelqing and pumping for 11 years. Usually only pump twice a week and seldom for more than 2 hours or 6 twenty minute sessions cause longer sessions usually result in really an abnormal appearance. As others have said, "GO FOR IT! For pics, click on my signature below.

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gave up already lol I guess I didn't want it bad enough. I realize that the only reason I wanted it in the first place is because of all the horse cocks I've been seeing here. in comparison I look small. in truth I'm a good size to be. to all you guys dedicated to growth I wish you the best. in hindsight the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP probably isn't the place for some one who's unhappy with thier size.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gave up already lol I guess I didn't want it bad enough. I realize that the only reason I wanted it in the first place is because of all the horse cocks I've been seeing here. in comparison I look small. in truth I'm a good size to be. to all you guys dedicated to growth I wish you the best. in hindsight the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP probably isn't the place for some one who's unhappy with thier size.

This site is geared towards men with large penises and their admirers. Most of the pics on this site are not typical of the average penis.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Disagree! This is a place for anybody. I'm a supporter :biggrin1: