Should i bring her back?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one cared when Chuck used that avatar before, nor did it cause confusion.

Enough nanny state already.

I rarely ever pay attention to the avatars.
Eh what...I pay attention to mine all the time :) I did like chucks boobie girl though...although sometimes I wonder where she is now? Do you think her boobies have overcome the stresses of time and the physics of gravity thing?

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lol vibes. .

I cannot tell you how many men have female avatars now. ..TONS! Since this thread, I've been paying attention.

I think it's really not a cool rule because I mean if you can't read MALE under gender, then you shouldn't even be here. .. to me the avatar represents what you like. ..if it isn't a pic of yourself. MaNY men here have pix of their wives up even.

smh...as if it matters. I'm not a mod and have no voice in the matter. Knowing Chuck, if he has to ask permission he'll probably never do it.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Eh what...I pay attention to mine all the time :) I did like chucks boobie girl though...although sometimes I wonder where she is now? Do you think her boobies have overcome the stresses of time and the physics of gravity thing?

I think maybe over time Chuck's girl might look like this..

birthday-card.jpg

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the avatar was HAWT, Chuck.

Apparently, in order to use it again, you'd have to have a sex change. Bummer, eh? :rolleyes:
negatory, there, BC, just a continued appreciation for her.
No, b.c., he just has to ask permission to use it....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Kinda there, Betty C; dunno what the mod's view is, but I only need an opinion from those who liked it.:D