Should I care

lucy_daviesuk: My husband and I have taken up running to keep fit and are entered into a 1/2 marathon in 6 months time. He is well hung and his size is obvious when running as his penis goes from side to side in his shorts when running fast and is clearly visible down one leg when stopped. Our friends ( male and female ) joke with him about it :D but i really think he should cover up more if we are going to enter a race with hundreds of people watching - including children. What should he wear to look more modest or am i being paranoid ??

Thanks

Lucy x

rawkstar: sometimes I'll take out the lining in my running shorts and wear a cloth supporter

nacard01: if I do go running
i will usually put my penis up along my waist
if I wear the right type of clothing i can keep it there fairly easily so long as I dont go crazy
then a longer bigger shirt
i dont get a lot of attention that way
you can see the bulge when i am running but its hard

<shrug>
Kermit

hungcuriousNC: Okay, wearing a jock strap my be real uncomfortable for your husband. The cloth may make him irritated around his head, and the bunching may make his balls sore since his stride will be longer. I would suggest he buy some spandex shorts to go underneath his running shorts. You see it all the time with people who work out. The sell them at Wal-Mart right by the jock straps. I'd buy one maybe one size larger than he really needs. This will help keep the "thigh-slapping" to a minimum and the material is a lot more comfortable than a jock. He might also buy a pair of running shorts that are one size larger too (he can always use the draw string to tighten them). This will help conceal his bulge some. Buy a dark color (ie: blue or black). DON'T buy any bright or light colors for the outer shorts. As he sweats, the shorts will become transparent and everyone will see everything.

biggbenn8: Well as a big man- I have tried running, with that problem... my balls used to ache when I ran from the 'flopping'.

Perhaps he can take up another sport?

Swimming works well for me, floppy shorts, big towels...

or free weights...

just a thought...

da_blissmachine: wear really really baggy pajama pants

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=lucy_daviesuk link=board=clothing;num=1067215181;start=0#0 date=10/26/03 at 16:30:41]...but i really think he should cover up more if we are going to enter a race with hundreds of people watching - including children...[/quote]

Lucy, hundreds of people are going to see chunky guys with skinny, pale legs, hairy guys whose running shorts are too small, geeks, he-men, jocks, bullies, you name it.

One guy running by with a flopping package in his shorts will be a fleeting sight and will probably not be the memory that those hundreds of people - including children will carry with them about the event.

You aren't being paranoid. Your concern is well placed with the man you love. But give him a break. He's obviously not an exhibitionist - let him enjoy the race - and let everything else fall as it may. ;)

Pecker

(I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens.)

ish789: ok ... ive had a problem with running also. This is why I wear Vans Loose Fit Shorts when running. It doesnt show any bulge or anything at all because of them being so baggy. Not sure if this will help but.. eh.

ceg1526: Lucy:

If it's any help, nature will send him a warning sign soon. I've run a few times without a jock, and after a few miles, the weight takes its toll. It hurts the next day.

Ceg

headbang8: Two words: Matt Shirvington.

I think he just let it flop around inside the lycra. Certainly renewed my interest in spectator sports.