Should I change my stats?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Pauligan, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Pauligan

Pauligan New Member

I currently list myself as 50/50 in sexuality because I have had sex with women and with men. I find that when I see a man I automatcally check him out, and, with women I don't always, and, with women, I will sometimes think about them being fucked by some man I get turned on by, I've been this way since as long as I can remember. Is this a sighn I may actually be more gay than straight? Do you think I stayed with women so much because it's what is right according to the church and the world? Would it be best advised I change my stats? Forgive me for seeming so stupid on this.

2. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

You are most definately without a doubt in the 70 gay/ 30 straight area...this should've been obvious to you i'd say :-(

3. missphatbooty

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i really dont know how many people actually resort to the stats when considering talking to someone. i mean its not like i go...oh let me send paul-person an email...mmmm maybe i shouldnt he is only 50% straight..as a woman, i dont really pay attention to the numbers, if there are numbers in both straight and gay, regardless that dude is bi to me. i suppose there is a key to this number code..10% means you will be with a dude with a woman there, 20% means just recieve oral from a man, 60% mean will give head but not recieve anal. who knows? not me

i see a certain benefit in keeping that percentage accurate, i suppose it can help put some of your post into context. maybe its a matter of tolerance. your sexuality gauge has a tolerance of say 10%. now if you are thinking you are 90% gay and 10% straight there might be some value in changing it.

do what ever makes you feel comfortable. :)

4. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure if it matters what your actual stats say. 50/50 or 70/30 I don't think it changes who's gunna check you out or who's going to chat with you or make comments on your photos. I see a ton of comments on straight guys pix and vice versa. You should do what ever you feel comfortable with. I don't usually take note of the stats unless I'm reading a thread that seems to make knowing it somehow relevant

5. hud01

Gold Member

Don't think it matters too much, because your percentages note that you are open to both.

I am the exact opposite I always check out women, but rarely check out men. I don't want a relationship with a guy, I just want to make him moan with pleasure when I suck on him.

I can't see myself without a woman. I am so much happier when I am in a good M/F relationship.

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I'd try 73:27 for a while.
    Give it two weeks and see if it feels right.

7. nedly32

nedly32 New Member

Albums:
    a percentage cant be a steady number due to our complex sexual disires that changes all the time,only you can know what your feeling inside and what you define as homosexul and what,s hetrosexual. putting ones sexuality into a percetage youd think would be a easy way to define ones self is really a hard thing to do because that percentage will viewed difftly by others bywhat they define as homo/hetro sexual acts

8. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

What does your belly tell you?yeah,not the heart. The belly is the real "kingdom of emotions".....don't ask e to explain to you why,it's long and boring. If these doubts come to your mind it means you have to clarify them;which can mean you really think you are more gay and that women are what is "politically correct" to be with,according to Common sense. Or maybe not....but you have to understand it is nothing weird or wrong if you like (/prefer) men. The world is in you. What you see outside is just a perception YOU have. Life is lived from inside,so what you should care about is what you think,believe,feel. The Church is human and unfortunately very imperfect. Jesus welcomed also the worst sinners and the outcasts with open arms,so why shouldn't he welcome you if you're gay?
    So just chill out and give it time to understandwhat you really feel. It may take much time and experience. Don't hurry,it's no competition or run. Things will arrange and settle down on their own when the time is right.
    About the stats,it is really your last thing to care about!:)
    I know it is hard at the beginning....knowing you're MAYBE gay,or more gay....but it is all in your mind!;-)

9. Pauligan

Pauligan New Member

I guess I'll just keep it as is for now, going with the ideas mentioned, including, that, I am open to all possibility when it comes to attraction and sex.

10. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

I've thought about this for a while, thinking that 80/20 is much more accurate for me than 90/10. However, consulted with partner who is firmly 100/0 gay, so our percentages are accurate as a composite score.

Your future might be mostly with male partners, or female. Let the Universe guide you without worrying about percentages.

11. avg_joe

Gold Member

It doesn't matter. Majority of people change their gay/straight percentages as they go through life with possible scenarios and different experiences.

12. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Be the BEST person you can be - God doesn't make any junk!

Draft saved Draft deleted