Should I date him just because his cock is huge ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by iluvmm2, Sep 13, 2010.

1. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

The situation is this. A few months ago I met this guy and since the first time we talked it was like if we'd met a long time before... After a few days dating/f***ing he said he wanted a more serious relationship. The guy's really cool and we have a nice time together but I don't see a long term relationship coming out of there... However, sex was great and he's a 8.5 incher. Damn! That cock made my ass so happy!!! Anyway, I said no, thanks. He's back though and he seems to be persistent... I still feel the same about him and his cock, which would be the only reason why I'd be interested in a relationship with him. What should I do ?

2. lopo2000

Gold Member

If you had a nice time together, guy's wonderful, persistent and is crazy about you, why don't you give him a chance? Maybe there's something more that'll make you happy.

3. D_Otis Elevatornuts

D_Otis Elevatornuts New Member

Yea tell be like I'm willing to try the relationship but make sure he knows if your not interested anymore you will end it.

4. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're not ready for monogamy. Think about it though.

5. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    Give it a shot. What have you got to lose. Just take it slow.

6. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    If you like the guy, like his cock, he wants you, give it a try things may grow between you, (not only your cocks lol) You only have one life so you don't want to think in later live what a missed oppotunity that was.. Good Luck mate

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't think it's fair to string him along if you don't see yourself being with him long term. If you tell him how you feel and he still wants to give it a try, by all means, go for it.

8. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Got it in one, subgirrl. That's exactly what I'd have said. Honesty is the best policy. However, be diplomatic about it. There's a huge difference between, "The sex is fantastic, but I'm not sure how much we have in common besides that," and "All I'm interested in about you is your cock".

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Yes, being diplomatic is a good idea :smile:

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've got to agree with Viking and subgirrl. There's nothing wrong with telling him how much you love your sexual chemistry but that you aren't interested in anything more serious than that, diplomatically of course. :smile:

11. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    Ditto subgirrl, Viking, and Petite, with one additonal caveat. Once you establish how you feel and you continue to hook up, his feelings will continue to deepen. When you get to the point of breaking up with him (and you will), your argument that you told him from the start how you felt, while accurate, will not make the break up any easier, smoother, etc.

12. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is he married? If so, only get into a relationship with his wife's approval. You didn't go into WHY it was you don't think a relationship is possible. Unless he is also a sociopath, give a single guy a chance.

13. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pics or it didnt happen

14. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Exactly - and there's always the chance of the reverse happening too.

15. exwhyzee

Gold Member

If he is really into you, and you are not into him, why make the guy suffer just because he has a nice dick? That's sorta cruel in my book. If you are just staying with him because you enjoy the sex, then you are using him for sex. Why not cut it off and just be friends (no benefits) with the guy? I would feel terrible stringing a guy along just for his dick.

I kinda had the opposite happen to me a while ago. I met a really cool guy on the internet. He was intelligent, had a quick and sarcastic wit, and we liked many of the same things like travel and good food. He also had a huge dick. I enjoyed being around him and I always had a great time when he would spend weekends with me. I slowly introduced him to my friends and shared my life and history with him. For some reason, he was very secretive about his life, and he wouldn't let me in. Six months into our relationship, that became a problem for me. I felt like he was pushing me away. Even though I really liked him in so many ways...I couldn't handle being kept at arms length, so I quit talking to him. In the end, I just couldn't date him for his huge cock alone. I wanted the rest of him too.

16. B_Tonnie

B_Tonnie New Member

DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
    I agree, to a certain extent, but personally don't let it simply be the size of a guy's cock that makes up your mind, what about the rest of him. lol.

17. eveready69

eveready69 New Member

Albums:
    Maybe you can keep the relationship with him casual but go steady with his cock......lol

18. KenPaul66

KenPaul66 New Member

A big dick isn't enough to substain a relationship. If you don't feel it, you don't feel it... Sounds like he'd make a great fuck buddy though.

Draft saved Draft deleted