Should I dump my date for Saturday night?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Be an adult with some class and self-control. Call him up, explain what you heard, and cancel the date. Don't do it in a fit of anger, but instead show him how little he affected you. Your dignity will remain intact, he'll realize he screwed up and did something disrespectful, and it will end gracefully with maybe an apology on his end.

Or do the vengeful thing. Make him burn his time and money and then slam it in his face. Become a "bitch" to him and all his friends and enjoy a new enemy in your life. See how that goes for you.

Agreed on all points.

After 43 cell phone minutes later and 8 call backs, saturday date is canceled, he's pissed at his friends, his cell number is now blocked.

Good to hear.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, i am going to stand up as a dad. i already said this in my other post, but i am getting very concerned about all the "humiliate him and make him pay" advice you are getting. never put yourself in a dangerous situation if you don't have to. and since you are in no danger now and this is not an issue of national defense, please just cancel the date and let it go.
This seems like the most useful advice.

You should've just simply canceled, not really given him any reason, and just let it go. Telling him you know what he had planned is just drama waiting to happen.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This seems like the most useful advice.

You should've just simply canceled, not really given him any reason, and just let it go. Telling him you know what he had planned is just drama waiting to happen.
thank you! but based on past posts, it sounds like she is quite the drama queen, if real at all.

sexc_hannah_19

1st Like
Media
If theres one thing all guys and girls can agree on is that you can't trust girls (and i'm saying this as one).

I'd do some background checking and speak to him before you jump to any conclusions.