Should I get an enlargement

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by smalldikblkman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. smalldikblkman

I was wondering should i get an enlargement people are always telling me i have a small cock check my pics and tell me your opinion

2. zaragoza

Gold Member

The important question here is,do you want to get an enlargement to make yourself feel better? or is it simply 'cause somebody else says you should.

3. smalldikblkman

to make me feel better, im pretty small im 5 inches by 4 3/4 girth

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Give the free methods a shot for a few months.
    If that doesn't work, Try pumping/stretching with the right equipment.
    Just these two alone will make you hang lower and thicker.

Only as a last resort, consult with a physician and determine your options.
    I say this with reservation, but the only safe surgery is to cut the suspensory ligament which will allow you to hang lower - BUT it also can come with complications.
    Do not consider fat injections as a girth enhancement.

5. mez420

mez420 Active Member

Albums:
    well first of all did u measure with the ruler pressed to ur bone? because a bone pressed measurement will give u at least another half an inch compared to measuring when ur not bone pressed so try that maybe ur like 5 1/2 to 6 bone pressed. personaly i dont think ur small but i kno it must be hard being black and not having a huge dick cuz ya might feel that u have to live up to the stereotype of all black men being hung like horses man it must be hard

6. hsarge

Gold Member

Length surgery may give you at most 2" of flaccid hang but little or no erect gain. Girth surgery is very 'iffy'. Fat injections can clump and/or be absorbed. Cadaver grafts are expensive and can look very awkward. Saphenous vein grafting is no approve yet in the US. PE does work; but you need to incorporate different elements, stick with it and work hard.

7. wallyj84

Gold Member

I've heard that kind of comment a lot when it comes to any kind of plastic surgery, but for the life of me I've never really understood it. Usually when people make a statement like that, the mean to say that getting plastic surgery because other people want you to is somehow wrong. Getting plastic surgery just to make yourself feel better is a sign of mental instability. That's what those cat people do, or what Michael Jackson did. A mentally stable person will take the advice of others and change themselves for the better.

Anyway, to the OP, you shouldn't go for enlargement surgery, it just doesn't work. You should try jelging and see if that works. If it doesn't, then just accept the fact that you have an inferior penis. You should also have an honest evaluation of yourself and determine your status. Once you know your proper place within society's pecking order, you will be able to have more fulfilling and appropriate relationships.

8. zaragoza

Gold Member

Talk about putting words into my mouth,and dragging something from another forum onto this one.Why the hell would you get plastic surgery,because someone else says you should? And i never said that ''getting plastic surgery to make yourself feel better is a sign of mental instability'', so go back and read properly.Because i was referring to those specific cases such as ''the Cat Lady'',extreme cases in which you would alter your appearance in such a freakish manner.

9. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Dear OP,
    I can understand your feelings on this subject, but, my expertise in this is sadly a lot greater than I wish it were.

PE/Penis Enlargement?male-enhancement surgery as it is being practiced in 2010 has a really bad track record when patients having these procedures are re-voisited ten years after the surgery was performed.

I have personally seen "train wrecks" which were horrific when these procedures have gone wrong. There was a fellow connected to the Country Music Bix in Nashville, TN who had a procedure done with a Scalpel Dragger in Florida. That man who was 5'6" tall and weighed about 260 pounds was promised that if he was a good guy and followed this MD's advice that his 5' penis was going to be a whopping 8' penis. The man was morbidly obese, borderline diabetic, had hypertension, and in fact never should have been a surgical candidate. The MD in question could not let a wallet that big get away so he performed the procedure. Within a few weeks retraction set in as the surgery was not done well, and, the obesity was somewhat of an obstacle to the required stretching. The 5 inch penis now burrowed into a hole in the fat farther and farther until it was not even easily visible and when an MD on examination tried to stretch it out the retraction was severe enough to cause this man pain. The original surgical procedure cost this fellow $10,000 which was the price he paid for being wealthy. After two attempts the original surgeon only succeeded in making it worse. Three more Surgeon's collected $5,000 each now running that total up to $25,000 to take a 5" dick and make a 3" dick out of it. Finally two Southern California MD's did a series of procedures on this man that succeeded in giving him back his 5" plus two to boot taking him to 7". The successive procedures cost this man tens of thousands of dollars more. He was forced to lose some weight and the resulting weight loss and other things that he should have had from the beginning probably helped him a great deal. The man was lucky in that he had the financial assets to have this fixed. If I remember the bottom line was including all of the transportation and hotel costs in excess of $60,000 by the time it was over. Many who have had problems have lost their financial assets and their loved ones trying to improve themselves.

New things are being investigated all the time. In reality I would not place too much faith in a scalpel at this point in time. The procedures are not blessed with consistent results in any manner and when one goes OK, the next can be a disaster.

Keep your eyes open, try some stretching or other techniques first and do not be in a rusn to get to a scalpel. This one is a screw up that if made can last you your lifetime.

10. wallyj84

Gold Member

That comment was meant for you, really. It was more a general comment about that kind of statement.

By the way, I was one the one who said that getting plastic surgery to feel better about yourself was a sign of mental instability. The only good reason to get plastic surgery is to raise your status by better conforming to society's standards of beauty. Any other reason is either a lie or a sign of mental instability.

11. wilder

wilder New Member

Albums:
    I think changing yourself to match societal standards of beauty is an amazingly bad reason to undergo plastic surgery, unless you yourself share those standards after long, exhaustive self searching. I'm not against anyone electing to undergo a procedure for their own reasons, but these things so seldom seem to result in a satisfying outcome. More important than all of this is the fact that the individual in question isn't deficient in any way, and my personal take is that your best chance of happiness would come from taking a step back and honestly evaluating the situation. You've got a great dick, and it would be a lot easier to find a partner who isn't holding you to an unfair, unrealistic stereotype. You'd sure get no complaints from me. I'm with Zaragoza on this: not something to do on the basis of someone else's opinion.

12. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, what he said.... and he's gay - so I like to believe he's a better judge of character. Straights are way too one-dimensional when it comes to these things.:smile:

13. Serj

Serj New Member

Penis enlargement is a noble enough quest...as long as it is done for the right reasons.

If your reason is to bring more pleasure to your partner, then improved oral sex should be your goal as there are plenty of good books about the subject and is a much better choice as oral sex can bring much more pleasure to your partner then your penis ever could.

If your reason for penis enlargement is based on low self confidence, then penis enlargement is one of the worst options for this. Penis size, career, looks, popularity and such are horrible foundations for self-confidence because these things can change so quickly and once these things are threatened or lost we do crazy things (like killing your family and yourself.) Much better options for building your self confidence are things that are totally in your control and things that never have to change...things like honesty, loyalty, compassion, your faith are all excellent because they make a strong foundation that never has to breakdown.

In my opinion penis enlargement is only mentally okay when we do it for general self improvement...

As far as options...surgery is definitely the worst of them...my recommendation is jelqing/penis exercises because they actually work, the risk of side-effects is low, and it builds patience which is another good quality to build your self-confidence on :)

Draft saved Draft deleted