Should I get bigger?

What size brings maximum enjoyment (sex and overall personal satisfaction)

• Total voters
D

deleted290601

A little context, I am blessed with a large penis at 7.5x6. For people on this site they may not consider that too large, but to the general population of women out there I’m in pretty good shape. I feel lucky to have what I do. That said, like any guy, I do fantasize about being larger at times. I also know how to do it. My natural size is 7.25x5. I can add length and gorth. Though I don’t feel I want anymore girth.
So, for all you mega huge donged men out there, despite the added complication of hiding it, maybe the occasional sex rejection, is it worth it to add another inch in length, maybe even 2 or 3? I’be been contemplating this for years, simply because once you add it, it’s not coming off.

Reactions: Vanny91

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7.5" length is big. Not sure anymore length would be of much use, most people probably couldn't take it. 6" girth is pretty big too, read plenty of posts online of people saying even that's too much.

How do you know you can make yourself bigger? What do you mean by "natural size" is 7.25" x 5"? Hell that is still big in my book.

I'd love to be 9" or 10" long by 6" girth, claim that prize, and just be huge, but I don't think thats likely to happen.

Says you joined in 2008? you probably know then but if you claim a big dick online some are gonna want proof, more so if you can gain an inch of girth somehow, and also already know how to gain 3" of length.