Should I get circumcised?

Steve_N_Utah

Just Browsing
Media
I have to comment on this one...
It is YOUR choice but make it wisely. You are going to actualy reduce the size of your Penis. You are going to greately reduce the Skin Area of your Penis..and what do we feel with? ..SKIN.. you will loose some feeling. It may be new and novel and creat a desired Look but I think you will live to regret it.. I am a tugger and have restored considerably CI-7 now..over several years.. so i am fresh with opinion and remembering a tight Circ.. Dry Glan..white and rough head .. reduced sensitivity.. (I'm a nude hot spring-er) so Sunburnt Glan, Turkey necking sack from tight skin.... Ect...
Then there is SEXUAL MECHANICS and what many people do not know... "the Gliding Mechanism of the Natural Penis versus vs. the Friction Burn of the Circumcised Penis" ..what you need to read this web page..
Circumcision affects Male Sexuality & Female Partner's Pleasure

then make your choice.. NO is the right choice for me!

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had never seen many cut guys when growing up to manhood, but when I saw several and some more in magazines and later on internet, I thought my uncut penis looked ugly and I was always selfconscious about it. In my 20s through early 40s, I thought very seriously many times about getting cut, but was chicken.

I am just very glad that I did not get cut. My foreskin has given and still gives me much pleasure and keeps my head very sensitive. I have grown to like it and all of my partners have liked it. I have heard in coversations some women will not touch one and detest them, but I have not been with any. I often think the cut ones are better looking, but I am very glad I have skin. All of my woman partners have been fascinated with moving the skin and they have liked its feel inside them--at least that is what they claimed.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man it's your choice to make. I was cut at birth so I don't know any other way. My personal opinion is that cut ones are more aesthetically pleasing to look at, but that is my opinion.

This is your decision to make and no one can make it for you.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone who has some body mods, I would say that if you have to ask for someone else's opinions, then you are not ready to do anything.

Think about it some more. My strong feeling is that if you want to get some body modification done, (and be happy with it in the future), then you should have a clear, and deep realisation that there is no other course of action. If you don't have that feeling then you will have regrets.

I really believe it is important not to have any regrets in life.

idiotsavant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dont do it.
from a guy thats had it done at approx the same age and it didnt go well.
problems ive found.

less sensation ( takes a while to get used to the fact a big bit is missign i can only imagine its like losing a finger. i had a phantom foreskin )
bad scarring
my scrotum is now up on my dick
depression

sssteve

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to say that I have no idea what it is like to be uncut so for me to make an opinion on that I cant. But as for being cut I love it, it is easy to clean stays clean for a fair ammount of time like the look, and every girl that I have ever been with has said that I have a very nice looking cock also. Even a few friends that are girls have told me that I have one of the nicest looking cocks they have seen and I think I owe part of this to being cut. Plus from what I have heard girls like to give head more frequently to guys without their hoods. But like I said at the begining I can not say anything about being cut, and it is totally up to you both cut and noncut have their advantages its just what you want for you is the most important.

D

deleted26151

Im Irish and over here circumcision isnt as status quo as in the states. I read somewhere tho that cut people are 60% less likely to get HIV from sex with an infected person? dnt quite know how that makes sense to be honest.

I myself am uncut but wudnt really mind either way

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.......Don't you dare, the foreskin is to protect the head of you dick......just keep it clean daily.....

Although I would like to agree with you, as a health care provider (Nurse) I really feel like I should add my own 2 cents on this topic. I will be first to admit that "uncut" is more natural. However, Just because it gets cleaned daily right now doesn't mean that it's going to be cleaned so well in the future.

I have walked into to many nursing homes, and found Male residents in horrible condition. It doesn't matter how nice the facility is, or how good the staff is, it just is not going to be cleaned as well as it should. Nurse Aides just don't have the time to clean it very well. This lack of clean technique, leads to UTI's and harbors germs. Which can actually lead to death.

I'm sorry but as a health care professional I will always recommend that all men are circumcised.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although I would like to agree with you, as a health care provider (Nurse) I really feel like I should add my own 2 cents on this topic. I will be first to admit that "uncut" is more natural. However, Just because it gets cleaned daily right now doesn't mean that it's going to be cleaned so well in the future.

I have walked into to many nursing homes, and found Male residents in horrible condition. It doesn't matter how nice the facility is, or how good the staff is, it just is not going to be cleaned as well as it should. Nurse Aides just don't have the time to clean it very well. This lack of clean technique, leads to UTI's and harbors germs. Which can actually lead to death.

I'm sorry but as a health care professional I will always recommend that all men are circumcised.

Wouldn't it be easier for them to get cut before they go into a home? What if they don't go into a home, do you still think that they need to be cut?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're so crazy. I can't believe that you would advocate destroying the major portion of a man's sexual pleasure simply because when he gets older he might be put in a nursing home where he gets substandard care.

That is just sick. If you had any idea of how disfiguring circumcision is, both mentally and physically, you would feel ashamed of yourself. Your pretend professionalism is sickening since you only view the issue from one, narrow side.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're so crazy. I can't believe that you would advocate destroying the major portion of a man's sexual pleasure simply because when he gets older he might be put in a nursing home where he gets substandard care.

That is just sick. If you had any idea of how disfiguring circumcision is, both mentally and physically, you would feel ashamed of yourself. Your pretend professionalism is sickening since you only view the issue from one, narrow side.

I should also include the fact that you are 60% more likely to get an STD if you are uncut. If you feel that being cut is a good thing (mentally, physically) then that is your choice. I have however seen to many cases of men getting horrible UTI's and other problems, from the youth to the elderly.

In my opinion it is healthier to be cut, but once again that is my own OPINION.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To support that 60% assertion, please cite a scientific random-versus-control study that has been published in a peer-reviewed journal.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^ Give me a bit of time. It was a recent article. It was related to the increase in AIDS cases in Africa.