Should i get circumsized

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yesm, Jan 29, 2008.

1. yesm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey guys new here i'm 20 kinda small for the groups in here (8 inches) i was wondering if i should get circumsized. I mean when i was little i was going to get it done the doctor said that it was good for me and my mom had no objection, my dad on the other hand said to be left alone and that it should be my decision (i remember this because i was 3). Well now that i'm 20 lately i've seen many circed guys and it kinda makes me feel conscious about me having a foreskin. I mean is fine when hard because there's almost no difference (besides the frenulum) but when is soft then it makes me feel weird. Such has been this affinity to circumcision that i have tried to get the feeling of being circed by taping the foreskin w/bandage tape when is retracted and it actually seems that when i masturbate like this is much more pleasurefull (lube is needed though). Also i want to be circed for the looks of it mainly but i'm not sure if i should because i kinda also want to be able to be a model for a sculpture, you know with the perfect complete man, and i think that if we have a foreskin is to protect us from the environment even if is not pretty. So this puts me in a dilema and would love an answer from anyone specially from guys that have been circumsized at a later age (not @ birth), thnx.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

How can lopping your foreskin off make you a complete man, taking bits away doesn't indicate completeness?

It's your dick, your choice, but remember, if you don't like it there's no going back.

3. yesm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i mean complete man meaning having a foreskin but getting circumsized seems more asthetic to most women/men so idk if i should

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

There are lots of people who prefer foreskin, why would you alter yourself because of what other people think?

5. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Hey dude , just go by the smell. If you have a hassle with odor then you would have to decide the risk is worth it.
    A strong odor issue is the only time I have read on forums where the guy was happy to get it done.
    What makes you think foreskin is ugly?
    It isn't ,trust me, and I am very picky.
    Also 8 is not small. It is a very good and above average size. Sex feels so amazing with an uncut penis,especially if you have to use a condom.
    You should keep your foreskin because it will help with having sex with women who cannot tolerate large size as easy.
    I used to be one of them so I know.
    20 is too young to decide.You should just assume that you have the most beautiful cock around and just pretend it is true and the women may believe it too.
    Maybe, posting pics will give you a better idea of how attractive you penis may actually be.
    Best wishes,Sug

6. yesm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would love to see an answer from a guy who has at least thought about this or someone that has or is living in america who might know how the situation is.

7. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Post a pic so we can see what is at stake. Take into account that your skin will continue to grow, get thicker, over the years, so my advice is don't cut yourself short, young man. Circumcision is nothing but mutilation.

8. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

TBH yesm, I would ONLY concider a circ if it's a medical requirment, otherwise leave well alone.

As for myself, I am facing a circ after damaging my frenelium and a resulting frenuoplasty failing, and thus making matters worse.

With any sort of medical operation carries risk, and as you can see from my previous words I fell fowl of this risk.

Your cock is an important part of you, don't put it at risk where possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted