Should i get circumsized

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You have a beautiful cock. Never ever would I cut what is natural unless you haves medical problem. Mi am cut and also 8 inches. By our have a nice big cock. Don't make the biggest mistake of your life at least wait until your older and see how you feel about it.

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't done it yet. Still thinking in going thru with it. Looking for opinions in the matter.
without making a long drawn out story which I'm sure I'll get criticized for anyways I was in a similar boat. I was born in 85 california. I was about to have it done when I was born my mother wanted it for me however her insurance didn't cover it and she didn't want to ask her parents for the hundred dollars it would have cost back then. So she opted not to do it. I for the longest time that I can remember and knowing the difference of the two ( I am a very smart and conscious person) knew of the difference while in elementary and knew that I should have had it done at birth and from knowing the difference of uncut/cut i wanted mine cut. I told my mom after mustarding up the courage in junior high and nagged into freshman year. I had a consultation and was told by the doctor (female) that she would not sign off on the referral since I really didn't need it. A year later and getting a sports physical (doctor oking me to do sports, a guy this time.) Said he would have signed off on it, it was my penis after all and if that is what I wanted my manhood to look like it was my decision however it would have preventing me from my tryouts and practices for about two months. So I waited til i was 22 with my own health insurance and did it on my own. I have never regretted it or looked back or thought what the hell. If you have any questions please feel free to private message me. The only thing I regret is not fully looking into and getting the right type of procedure done, I think my doc did a free hand so I do have a scar from the stitches but still looks like a nice and not botched job. still have full sensation nothing lost. had an amazing lead at work that knew after when I had the stitches in and allowed me to take the extra breaks i needed to travel. (the stitches were the only suck part). Ultimately this is you and your body so don't let anyone discourage you from making a decision that you feel will complete you. People work out to get ripped and others eat 10,000 calories a day because they love junk food and sweets. They each are incharge of their own bodies why does your foreskin have to be anything different.

unclep

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't understand the "making you a man thing" - stay the way you were born - the only real problems (among others)might be if yu marry a religious 'nut' or a woman that just doesn't like penises (and they are out there !) And also your physique - some men look sexsier with a foreskin & some don't....I know I wouldn't go through the procedure as an adult - not fun ! Good Luck inn your decision !

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
No guy should get circumcised d! It's a unnatural crime that should be outlawed. It's often times not performed as well as it should and in many cases boys get over circumcised and go through a horrible life suffering with tight painful erections. There are studies also suggesting it could perhaps effect in the natural growth of the penis. It suggests that during the adolescent years and puberty the unnatural removal of the foreskin may inhibit growth to some degree. I personally support this theory and practice a very light degree of foreskin restoration. Uncut is natural and fat more visually pleasing I think and always have. If you are not Jewish or Muslim then it just should not take place. It is done as a common practice only in the US.

If you are uncut, why do you "practice a very light degree of foreskin restoration"? You look as if you have enough foreskin. You don't really let it show in your pics, though.

D

deleted1046538

If you are uncut, why do you "practice a very light degree of foreskin restoration"? You look as if you have enough foreskin. You don't really let it show in your pics, though.
Im not uncut. I stated that at birth i was lucky to get a very nice cut job. There was certainly not too much taken off and the scar line is perfect. The reason my cock looks as though the skin is so ample is because of the ligjt restoration ive done for two years.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys new here i'm 20 kinda small for the groups in here (8 inches) i was wondering if i should get circumsized. I mean when i was little i was going to get it done the doctor said that it was good for me and my mom had no objection, my dad on the other hand said to be left alone and that it should be my decision (i remember this because i was 3). Well now that i'm 20 lately i've seen many circed guys and it kinda makes me feel conscious about me having a foreskin. I mean is fine when hard because there's almost no difference (besides the frenulum) but when is soft then it makes me feel weird. Such has been this affinity to circumcision that i have tried to get the feeling of being circed by taping the foreskin w/bandage tape when is retracted and it actually seems that when i masturbate like this is much more pleasurefull (lube is needed though). Also i want to be circed for the looks of it mainly but i'm not sure if i should because i kinda also want to be able to be a model for a sculpture, you know with the perfect complete man, and i think that if we have a foreskin is to protect us from the environment even if is not pretty. So this puts me in a dilema and would love an answer from anyone specially from guys that have been circumsized at a later age (not @ birth), thnx.

Hi and welcome. I wouldn't say 8 inches was small by any means! In answer to your question about circumcision it's ultimately your choice and has to be. However as an older man with a little experience of the world I'd counsel against circumcision (or any other kind of penile surgery) unless it's absolutely necessary for either medical or religious reasons which appears not to be the case with you. All surgery involves a degree of risk and things not only can, but sometimes do, go wrong. Also the healing process would take quite a while and that would mean no masturbation for a long time. If you can wee reasonably well and your penis functions okay sexually, I'd say it was best left well alone.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Im not uncut. I stated that at birth i was lucky to get a very nice cut job. There was certainly not too much taken off and the scar line is perfect. The reason my cock looks as though the skin is so ample is because of the ligjt restoration ive done for two years.
Well, I reckon that you got lucky. You have plenty of foreskin, the frenulum is intact and there is no scarring. The one who cut you was kind.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
without making a long drawn out story which I'm sure I'll get criticized for anyways I was in a similar boat. I was born in 85 california. I was about to have it done when I was born my mother wanted it for me however her insurance didn't cover it and she didn't want to ask her parents for the hundred dollars it would have cost back then. So she opted not to do it. I for the longest time that I can remember and knowing the difference of the two ( I am a very smart and conscious person) knew of the difference while in elementary and knew that I should have had it done at birth and from knowing the difference of uncut/cut i wanted mine cut. I told my mom after mustarding up the courage in junior high and nagged into freshman year. I had a consultation and was told by the doctor (female) that she would not sign off on the referral since I really didn't need it. A year later and getting a sports physical (doctor oking me to do sports, a guy this time.) Said he would have signed off on it, it was my penis after all and if that is what I wanted my manhood to look like it was my decision however it would have preventing me from my tryouts and practices for about two months. So I waited til i was 22 with my own health insurance and did it on my own. I have never regretted it or looked back or thought what the hell. If you have any questions please feel free to private message me. The only thing I regret is not fully looking into and getting the right type of procedure done, I think my doc did a free hand so I do have a scar from the stitches but still looks like a nice and not botched job. still have full sensation nothing lost. had an amazing lead at work that knew after when I had the stitches in and allowed me to take the extra breaks i needed to travel. (the stitches were the only suck part). Ultimately this is you and your body so don't let anyone discourage you from making a decision that you feel will complete you. People work out to get ripped and others eat 10,000 calories a day because they love junk food and sweets. They each are incharge of their own bodies why does your foreskin have to be anything different.

One doesn't know about being cut until your cut. When your sexually active then make the decision. It should not be made for you at birth. This needs to be fixed so that the decision to be cut is not made for you at birth! Big mistake. Once done it's done no going back and fixing. Help stop this in America!

Reactions: deleted1046538

Worbla

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a fun fact: In Philippines, if you're not cut, boys will point fingers at you and call you bakla (a feminine gay) and simply not play with you, until your willy is cut. Probably the most retarded peer pressure reason to get cut, ever, yet kids do it all the time.

Aside from that, my opinion is that circumcision is like any other bodily mutilation. Something to be avoided, unless you're into hurting yourself for whatever reason. That kids get circumcised anywhere is horrible. There is absolutely no medical reason for it. To the contrary, there are plenty of good reasons to not get cut, not least of all the sexual benefits. My wife loves my foreskin, btw. :)

Do what you must, of course, but research thoroughly. I would not let religious reasons or peer pressure make me do anything to myself or my children, that would cause my body or theirs to function less.

Reactions: deleted1046538
D

deleted1046538

Just a fun fact: In Philippines, if you're not cut, boys will point fingers at you and call you bakla (a feminine gay) and simply not play with you, until your willy is cut. Probably the most retarded peer pressure reason to get cut, ever, yet kids do it all the time.

Aside from that, my opinion is that circumcision is like any other bodily mutilation. Something to be avoided, unless you're into hurting yourself for whatever reason. That kids get circumcised anywhere is horrible. There is absolutely no medical reason for it. To the contrary, there are plenty of good reasons to not get cut, not least of all the sexual benefits. My wife loves my foreskin, btw. :)

Do what you must, of course, but research thoroughly. I would not let religious reasons or peer pressure make me do anything to myself or my children, that would cause my body or theirs to function less.
Exeptionally put.

artboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys new here i'm 20 kinda small for the groups in here (8 inches) i was wondering if i should get circumsized. I mean when i was little i was going to get it done the doctor said that it was good for me and my mom had no objection, my dad on the other hand said to be left alone and that it should be my decision (i remember this because i was 3). Well now that i'm 20 lately i've seen many circed guys and it kinda makes me feel conscious about me having a foreskin. I mean is fine when hard because there's almost no difference (besides the frenulum) but when is soft then it makes me feel weird. Such has been this affinity to circumcision that i have tried to get the feeling of being circed by taping the foreskin w/bandage tape when is retracted and it actually seems that when i masturbate like this is much more pleasurefull (lube is needed though). Also i want to be circed for the looks of it mainly but i'm not sure if i should because i kinda also want to be able to be a model for a sculpture, you know with the perfect complete man, and i think that if we have a foreskin is to protect us from the environment even if is not pretty. So this puts me in a dilema and would love an answer from anyone specially from guys that have been circumsized at a later age (not @ birth), thnx.
Absolutely NO WAY - how I wish I had a foreskin . I masturbated guys with foreskin and it is sooooooo great to see the sleeve go up and over and how slick and smooth it seems . Foreskin is natural and normal and just looks so hot and sexy . Don't do it is my advice

Reactions: Greg2017
D

deleted858776

Uncut here too, I would not do it, but its up to you. When I was younger I hated being uncut because I was different from everyone else, after I got older I loved it because I was different from everyone else.

Same here

Reactions: Stratavos

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut 2 years ago, voluntarily and I love it. I did my research and was not coerced ever into doing it. I wish it was done for me at birth and not have to deal with going to the Dr and having appointments and medical costs. If OP is still on the fence about it, try doing permanent retraction to feel what living with an exposed head is like (while still having a foreskin). I did it because I hate the sensitivity in my glans and corona.

Take a look at this resource that I used when I was in college a few years ago that helped me make my decision and please send me a message if you want to discuss more details: http://www.circlist.com/preferences/feelcut.html