Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very tempted to get a pa in my cock, am about 65% decided now. But would welcome feedback from you guys out there.

Check out my pics on my profile and let me know if I my cock would look good in one or would it waste it?

All feedback affected good or bad.

I would also like to know what it feels like if you fuck with it, seen many profiles and most guys are bottoms, but whats the feeling like for the top be you straight or gay?

Attachments

Georgiaboy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very tempted to get a pa in my cock, am about 65% decided now. But would welcome feedback from you guys out there.

Check out my pics on my profile and let me know if I my cock would look good in one or would it waste it?

I would also like to know what it feels like if you fuck with it, seen many profiles and most guys are bottoms, but whats the feeling like for the top be you straight or gay?
First of all man, Nice Cock!!! I had sex with one guy that had one, he was a btm, so I never felt it up the ass, but It was really hot to suck his cock with it on, it just gave it something extra. I say go for it, with your cock size it will look good, You can always take it off if you don't like it. Would love to see some pics when you do have it done.

Luv2rideU

1st Like
Media
Gordon,

Let me start off by saying thanks for the great pics...So, in my responce to you getting a PA....don't do it! I think that you have a great cock...seems to be very fat and oh soooo juicy. I think that PA'S are not a "turn on"...just my opinion.

Thanks...and good luck with what ever decision you make!

Reactions: David.djr

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're so undecided that our opinion might sway you, you can't want it very badly, in which case I'd say don't do it. I'm not trying to put you off having a PA - I had one myself, and loved it - but I think you should wait until YOU want it.

I'm sure the poll will result in a resounding 'NO' (I'm not voting, by the way) but that doesn't mean it's not right for you. It just means that the majority of guys (and girls) prefer a cock without piercings. I went further still and gave up my PA for a meatonomy, then went further still and now have a split cockhead. I am fully aware that it is now less attractive to the majority (in fact a lot of people are repulsed by the idea) but it's my cock, and I like it the way it is. My wife likes it too - it's a part of me, and she likes all of me. Your cock is YOUR cock. If you want to pierce it, go ahead and enjoy it. It will still be YOUR cock - some would argue that you will have made it even more YOUR cock - and I'm sure your lover/s present and future will take it on board along with all your other personal traits, scars, identifyable marks, blemishes, strengths and weaknesses.

There are pros and cons to having a PA, but one unarguable fact: Once you have a PA you will have to sit down to pee or you will get urine on your clothes. This is because the stream of urine follows the ring, and no matter how carefully you manipulate and hold your cock it will not spray in a predictable way. Hell, even guys with un-pierced cocks often miss the toilet bowl by a country mile.

Let us know what you decide.

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quite simply DON'T ! - U had yr right nipple done - stop at that. the nipple is a redundant part of the male anatomy biologically, though still has plenty of sensitivity and nipple nibbling might still be fun with a rod running through it, but the penis... that's a whole different matter.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Riven. You must want the piercing for yourself. If you are undecided, take some time and think about it. I thought about getting mine for about two years before actually doing it. I did lots of research and reading prsonal experiences. A good place to start is BME: Body Modification Ezine - The biggest and best online bod-mod site since 1994. There are also several threads on here dealing with PAs. Help this is helpful.

looker271

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very nice cock man, although I really dislike the shaved bare look. I do not like pierced cocks. I've been with guys with PAs and frenulum piercings. I find it just gets in the way. Sucking on a big cock is challenging enough without extra metal pieces to navigate. It hasn't come up yet, but I probably would make a guy remove it before topping me. I think you should let your big cock speak for itself and not risk the piercing. It has to hurt and I wouldn't want to risk damaging anything. Now a tatooed cock...that is hot!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience with PAs, especially with a large cock, has been a lot of condom breakage. This may be something to consider if you use condoms regularly.

I waited on my piercings for a long time until I was very very sure. Mine we all facial, and when I took them out, they left minimal scarring. I don't know if PAs are that way, but you can always decide to take it out if you no longer like it.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

OK, here goes. If you want it, get it. But you need to wear it a while and don't have any kind of sex for 3 months or so. If you get one, stick with it for a couple of years before you start wearing it only on occasion so that the hole doesn't close up betwen wearings.

PAs are great for jacking off, hand jobs, etc. I've never had an experience where a partner "loved" sucking my cock with the ring in it nor have they loved my topping them with a ring in (condom issues). However, if I am being topped, I leave it in because it makes beating off while getting fucked all the better.

PAs can be fun and they can be a pain - depends on the situation. Your cock looks great without it but I can sure see one in there, too.

- Ed

Reactions: David.djr

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't vote.... probably because at one point, I let a fourm I mod for decide on a piercing for me... I got it done for the sheer joke of it... I'll never regret that hood piercing though.

If you really want one, get one, keep in mind it can be easily removed, it's not as permanent as a tatto.

Good luck, and make the right choice.

NordicBeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best sex ever has been with a big-cocked guy with a thick ring through the head... It was gorgeous and wonderful- you do feel it inside during vaginal sex (not that intersting for you;) but also anally, it's a great spice, and extra stimulating!!!! It's very sexy to lick, but if you choose to wear a bigger ring, like this guy, it will restrict deep-throating... GO FOR IT!!!! PIERCINGS RULE!!!

B_thomasinparis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say : - nice cock
- not even think about piercing it, it'll ruin everything
- do call me if you come to Paris !!:smile:

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just the thought of it makes my testicles retract....don't do it man, you have a beautiful cock...don't mutilate it! (Just a conservative opinion!)