Should I get my cock pierced?

Should I get my cock pierced

• Total voters

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very tempted to get a pa in my cock, am about 65% decided now. But would welcome feedback from you guys out there.

Check out my pics on my profile and let me know if I my cock would look good in one or would it waste it?

All feedback affected good or bad.

I would also like to know what it feels like if you fuck with it, seen many profiles and most guys are bottoms, but whats the feeling like for the top be you straight or gay?

... I find it strange that anyone would ask, IF they should get a PA Piercing, rather than asking those that have one if they would do it over again, and what the Pro's and con's of having one are.

... I have worn a PA for many years. some partners are enthralled by it, others discusted, some are curious. It gas NOTHING to do with the Flavor of the month phrase: "Top" - "Bottom", It's a matter of choice, and don't let ANYONE decide for you. It isn't them that will be thrilled with the feeling, or pinched at the wrong time. Make that decision based on what you want.

BareAss

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very tempted to get a pa in my cock, am about 65% decided now. But would welcome feedback from you guys out there.

Check out my pics on my profile and let me know if I my cock would look good in one or would it waste it?

I would also like to know what it feels like if you fuck with it, seen many profiles and most guys are bottoms, but whats the feeling like for the top be you straight or gay?

They don't circumcision that much in the U.K. anymore right? Were you circumcised as an adult?

cockmonkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

YES

Reactions: CuriousDad123

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Wow what a nice big cock! Why would you get it pierced? Does piercing your cock enhance the feeling when you fuck or what is the purpose of piercing your dick? Don’t know anything about piercing you cock. I wouldn’t chance hurting that beautiful piece of meat!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Does it enhance sensations in your cock? Wha to the purpose other than appearance? Don’t care for the look personally!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does it enhance sensations in your cock? Wha to the purpose other than appearance? Don’t care for the look personally!
Gordon,

Let me start off by saying thanks for the great pics...So, in my responce to you getting a PA....don't do it! I think that you have a great cock...seems to be very fat and oh soooo juicy. I think that PA'S are not a "turn on"...just my opinion.

Thanks...and good luck with what ever decision you make!

Why, alter a beautiful piece of meat?