Should I get my girl a dildo?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Im in a long distance relationship but we see each other about every weekend and on breaks. My girl is a very sexual being and i opened her up to it. I was wondering if getting her a dildo would be a good idea. I know she is embarrassed to get one her self. I am thinking it would be a good idea but at the same time dont want her getting too attached to something like that and not having the same sexual energy.

input?

D

deleted140118

Dude I hear ya on the long distance thing. I think it would be a good idea because I was thinking about getting my girl one too. But she still might want something more romantic. I would add flowers and candy to the dildo. That shoud do the trick. Good luck man.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Some women actually really like using dildos with their partners, and really like having around when you aren't. If she talked about getting one but is too embarassed to buy it, go for it! Do pair it up with something else, or leave it in a drawer or something the next time you visit with a note.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a plaster cast of your junk with a built in MP3 player (with her favorite songs stored). I got one for an old girlfriend and as she would stroke herself, thinking of me, for certain, it would play the waltzes from Der Rosenkavalier. (The Erich Liensdorf arrangement)

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Im not saying for like valentines day or anything, this doesnt have to be romantic, im just saying should i get her a dildo in general.

D

deleted356736

I don't know about the dildo, but seeing her every weekend and on breaks isn't too bad. I did a lot of business travel over a period of time, and seeing my wife three days each week made our relationship hotter. The anticipation of desire from both of us was quite noticeable.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know about the dildo, but seeing her every weekend and on breaks isn't too bad. I did a lot of business travel over a period of time, and seeing my wife three days each week made our relationship hotter. The anticipation of desire from both of us was quite noticeable.

When you don't see each other so often, it's a lot easier to plan surprises, too.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fak_et, I think you should give her a dildo you make yourself from a mold of your penis. I have one from my dude, and I love it. It vibrates! It looks just like his. I helped him make it in his kitchen when we were still doing the distance thing, and it was easy and fun. We used a Clone-A-Willy.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dildos are great, but the real thing is always better. So get her one and don't worry. Why do guys always get jealous of toys? I've never understood that.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Umm........

Does anyone here care to know whether the girl wants a dildo? I know a few girls who actually don't like dildos. A vibrator, okay, but ... if they wanted something dildo-sized inside them, they'd just go get fucked.

I'm not trying to say that most girls out there don't like dildos, but ... I do sometimes get the impression that dildos are made almost as much for the guy as the girl (in some circumstance) -- sometimes the guys are more fucking interested in knowing (... and fantasizing) that a girl is using a dildo than the girl in question is at actually using it. I know plenty of girls who find dildos fun, but only when there's someone using it on them: they don't enjoy using them alone, but ... with someone who knows how to use toys to spice up the experience, they love it.

So maybe ... make sure she even wants one, and isn't saying she's "embarrassed to buy one" as an excuse, because she thinks you really want it and doesn't want to kill your high by saying that she's not into it by herself.

That said, if she does want one ... then just kinda hold her hand through the experience and talk to her about it. Either get online together or take her to an adult store or something, and shop dildos with her for awhile. Find something she likes (not necessarily you ... it is supposed to be about her...), and then get it for her. Just because she's embarrassed to buy herself one doesn't mean she's embarrassed to have one. A lot of times the reluctance can be a mask for her just wanting the right person to do it for or with her. It could be a fun little experience to go shopping with her.

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dildos are great, but the real thing is always better. So get her one and don't worry. Why do guys always get jealous of toys? I've never understood that.
who knows, maybe the guys think that anytime the girl feels a urge to have sex she will just pull out the dildo/vibrator and the guy just think with his brain, and says to himself ''Fck man..it couldve been me that had her instead of mini-me''.
ok sure, a dildo will never replace a man, but with all i've read on this site that woman masturbates just as much, if not more then any man( with some exeptions of course, the younger guys can masturbate a good 4-7x a day lol..)well, when u got a man at ur disposition, i would only guess you would would prefer a good fuck then a toying session,even if its going to be a quickie, a blowjob, or whatever may pleasure you.
well the guy thinks of the naughtyness of you woman, and would prefer to be the object of desire, rather then a clone-a-willie

here it goes, unlike the others, im with the clone-a-willie/dildo thing, why not, and its a good way to introduce anal sex for a parter :),u get the ass, the dildo in the puss, and we're all happy :/

Last edited: