Should I get my girl a dildo?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
anal sex has already been introduced. I honestly feel bad for her, she likes it but has the hardest time ever taking my cock no matter what we try to stretch her up or lube.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fak_et, I think you should give her a dildo you make yourself from a mold of your penis. I have one from my dude, and I love it. It vibrates! It looks just like his. I helped him make it in his kitchen when we were still doing the distance thing, and it was easy and fun. We used a Clone-A-Willy.

I'd want to do this for my girl and she is game BUT I worry that she will start investigating me TOO much then with measuring tape etc. I mean I've always been honest that I'm the size I am but she still swears I'm 8+.

Yeah, I'm with that cloned dildo idea. Get her one that will feel just like your thing. That way if she gets addicted to it you're the only person who'll fit the bill so to speak.

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just go ahead and buy her one for Gods sake! If she ends up dumping you for the dildo I dont think the relationship had much of a chance in the first place.
P.S. my wife loves hers, and still loves me to.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those clone a willy kits are expensive, and hard to get right. Get her a rabbit and she will become sex crazed!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im in a long distance relationship but we see each other about every weekend and on breaks. My girl is a very sexual being and i opened her up to it. I was wondering if getting her a dildo would be a good idea. I know she is embarrassed to get one her self. I am thinking it would be a good idea but at the same time dont want her getting too attached to something like that and not having the same sexual energy.

input?

Yeah get her one bought my gf one as i am also in a longer distance relationship, she still prefers my dick to the vibrator and its a fancy two stimulation thing with a vaginal and anal rabbit so i cant see why she is going to suddenly marry the vibrator if you get her one.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too bad more women are posting to help you out! Come on gals!

Have her look online at the options available. She can order it discretely that way. Lots of good companies out there that give lots of descriptions about the differences.

I prefer a dildo to a vibrator mostly because I prefer vaginal orgasms. I have a 7" average and then my "Big Daddy" 9 or 10" one. I actually prefer the smaller one although I cannot say the same when it comes to cock. It might be the texture as the material the bigger one is made of is not hard enough for me.

Please do not worry that she will become attached to it!!!!! There is no comparison at all to a good, real, dick. It helps us out in times of need but if you take care of business the way she likes you have no worries.
Now go shopping.