Should i get the surgery?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lafever, Aug 23, 2007.

?

Should i have the surgery to cut ligamet/tendant ?

1. Yes, get the surgery

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. No, don`t get the surgery

26 vote(s)
    63.4%
  3. Youre fine the way you are.

17 vote(s)
    41.5%
  1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you think i should or shouldn`t have the surgery to cut my ligament/ tendon i`m not sure which one it is, to have another two inches.:smile:

lafever

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

I'm not sure of the story behind this, but I feel surgery should only be used when necessary for health issues.

3. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude...that is a very personal choice... no one can answer that for you or help you make up your mind...you need to do research and speak with doctors and get professional opinions..that is not a question to ask on here...how would these people know whether you should have this surgery or not? a lof of planning and decision making goes into this ..it is a very serious matter to comtemplate and much backgrund information is needed before one can even make such an assessment...first of all you neglected to state the reason for your wanting to to have this surgery...I think if you are seeking attention ...and you are from reading the OP...."Do you think i should or shouldn`t have the surgery to cut my ligament/ tendon i`m not sure which one it is, to have another two inches.:smile: " you aren't even sure...get a grip and do something constructive instead of just taking up people's time with bullshit...

4. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I`m just wondering if my cocks length is long enough for the girth i have, in other words is it perportioned right?:smile: Is that really such a silly question, i don`t consider it one, but thanks for voiceing your opinion. This is a very serious decision for me and i value your opinions no matter what they might be, negative or postive. I`ve been thinking about this for quit some time but have always been afraid to ask my friends what they think. I`m not afraid anymore.
    Think and voice what you want, i do.

lafever

p.s. arliss, this question is for you, wheres your cock photo? You seem very opinionated and attrusive for someone who`s scared to show their own cock. Very angry as well, sorry your havin a bad day dude!

5. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

You have a big cock already! Get used to the fact that there will always be men out there who are bigger than you.
    Cutting ligaments only increases the flaccid size. There's no point unless you really like to show it off floppy that much. I'm not sure how risky it is.

6. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the positive criticism feelthegirth:smile:

lafever

7. dongalong

Gold Member

You have a big thick cock, if you chose to do Penis Enlargement exercises instead, you wouldn't have to be sexless for several months during the healing process.

A typical PE growth rate, per month is 0.2" so it's possible to have your extra 2 inches within 1-2 years if you are dedicated enough!

You could spend the surgury money on a fucktastic vacation to "Hedonism" in Jamaica instead!

8. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that bit of information dongalong. Never been to jamaica, been almost everywhere else though, sounds like a fun place.:smile:

lafever

Oh yeah, whats wrong arliss, cat got your tongue? This is a support group isn`t it? If you can`t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

lafever, please seriously consider, and weigh the risks against any small benefit. I seriously doubt that having your suspensatory ligament cut (I'm guessing that's the one you're talking about) will give you 2 inches more. If it gave you an apparent additional 1/2 inch, would it be worth it? (There really would not be additional length; it would just appear so because the base of the penis would not be held in place where it joins the body.)

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Exactly!!!

No, I think you need to dial it back a notch and take a chill pill dude. Life has been throwing you a lot of curve balls and you are grabbing at straws in an attempt to achieve a new normal or happiness. DO NOT have any elective surgeries until you get the other stuff right.

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think you're insane for even contemplating this, personally. Who cares if it's in "proportion"??? If you had two more inches in length, you wouldn't find a whole lot of women willing to have sex with you. Also, surgeries can be risky. Read this... specifically the last three paragraphs. Penis Enlargement Surgery

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I get a sick feeling in my stomach reading this...just don't do it! I'm very psychosomatic. :tongue: One time when my ex was going crazy saying she had chlamydia, I thought I had chlamydia. My balls swelled up loads and it hurt to walk. It turns out I was STD free...and it was all in my head. It was freaky!

Anyway, don't do it. What's another 2" versus losing the function of your cock completely?

There are risks and IMO its not worth it. What you have works fine, don't mess with it. I know there are very serious, deforming complications to the "injecting fat to increase girth" surgery. It's insane...my cock is my preciousssss...preciousssss :tongue:

PS doesn't cutting the suspensory ligament only increase flaccid length? I think I remember hearing that.

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    No no honey bunny. You have a beautiful big cock. Seriously, you look great. The shape of your penis/size/length...all outstanding. Just enjoy

14. D_Egloshayle Churchkey

"Bigger is never big enough"

Possibly if you add thse 2 " in a time you`ll want more, you have a huge cock and to me it looks well proportioned, but just like everyone else said here it`s your personal choice!

15. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow! Just read that info on penis surgeries, fuck that! Thank you tattooedmamameg and thanks to all for the positive input, i guess i`m just making mountains out of mole hills, also i apologize for any misunderstanding at the begining of this thread as it is my first and probly last poll i`ll do.:smile: I believe i straited out the confusion in post #4, again sorry for the misunderstanding or if this all seems silly to anyone, i`ve been very serious about this for quit some time in my own head and you guys have let me know how silly this is, thanks from my heart to yours.

lafever

16. endymionspilos

endymionspilos New Member

I think you should be careful with a surgery like that. What if something goes wrong and then you can't get a hard on at all! Plus, doesnt it cost tons of money??

17. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    apology....apologize.....apologized.............
    beginning
    straightened
    quite

18. snoozan

Gold Member

19. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I re-edited post #15 after having read penis surgery procedures, check it out.

lafever

p.s. Thank you arliss for pointing that out as i am not the greatest speller.

20. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    not to my satisfaction....please edit and submit for re-approval

Draft saved Draft deleted