Should I go back to this chic?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lowteg, May 2, 2008.

1. lowteg

lowteg Member

ok around two years ago I was seeing this chic for about a month, me and her did some shit, got pretty wild...she asked ME OUT which was kinda awkward as I had never been asked out by a chic in the past I only have asked girls out hehe...well we hooked up heaps and I kinda felt a connection with the hook ups and what not ...but after she told me she rooted like 30 guys I was kinda turned off as she was only like just 17 at the time...I brushed her off for some other girl... and she then got this boyfriend for a year and 9 months...well recently they broke up...and now shes been hitting me up pretty hard saying how hot I am and how she really wants me back and how shes missed me and all this shit...

what should I do...I broke up with my last gf like 30 days ago and I havn't had much action snce LOL what should I do go back to this old chic????

or stay away from her and find a new girl...LPSG you make the choice haha:cool:

2. fallon2

fallon2 New Member

Wear a condom and take MORE with you when you see her again. YA know you will.

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're just waiting for someone here to give you permission. Go, be good to yourself and her.

4. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. lowteg

lowteg Member

hahah i don't need permission I can do what I want..

I just want some thought on this situation..

6. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

10charlimit.

7. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

Dude hit it while it lasts, but don't expect to be much more than a rebound to her.

8. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    grab the biggest box of condoms you can find, get some lube, and fuck the hell out of her!

9. Principessa

Gold Member

You are both single and like each other. The only issue is your silly hang-ups about a number. :frown1: If she said she had been with only 28 men would that be okay? Or is the problem that she has had sex with more people than you have? :confused: :mad:

If you can stop being judgemental long enough, I say go ahead and enjoy... you are both young and available. :wink:

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    After banging my wife a few thousand times, everyone else in inconsequential.

11. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

If you're just gonna hook up for sex, why does it matter how many partners she has had? If you thought you might have stronger feelings for her and those might return, then you should decide if her past history is gonna bug you so much that it gets in the way. If it is, don't drag her into your issues with that.

If you are just gonna go for the sex, though, I would say you definitely should be safe, unless you are ready to be a babydaddy or enjoy visiting the doctor to deal with nasty rashes... or worse. I'm sorry, but having 30 sexual partners by the age of 17 is a lot for anybody, male or female. If you weren't practicing safe safe with her before, you can assume the same thing happened with other guys.

12. loncheneyslover

loncheneyslover New Member

I've been with my share of our blessed ladies of the evening and who knows how people men and women they been with, probably 100s, so if you put it in that type of perspective then 30 is a low number really. But yeah bag that bad boy up real good.

13. lucky8

Gold Member

hit it once and dont call her again. she sounds like one of "those" girls

14. B_icem

B_icem New Member

bang her, then dump her

Draft saved Draft deleted