Should I Go For It

B_9' o yeah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my friends has been flirting with me for about 3 weeks....he says he's straight but i have my doubts...

i really like him and want to know should i go for it

B_9' o yeah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well my friend josh (FUCKIN HOT) has been making passes at me sexual suggestions and stuff like that

hes got a GF but theres a rummor that he hooked up with a guy last year

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for it. He's obviously cool with the whole thing; the fact that he's been flirting with you is a good indication that he's probably interested.

Just be sure you really want to do this. Sometimes adding sex to the 'friend mix' can really fuck things up, especially if he's still new to this sort of exploration. Saying that, people also have the right to make up their own minds and if he doesn't want to pursue it, you'll know immediately.

I would suggest you take it a bit slow, though. And a couple drinks before and during the 'seduction' would go a long way to relaxing both of you.

Then have a good, safe time!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex between friends can work, but as others above me have said, it can also screw up your friendship. Once you have hooked up, do you think he will still be cool with you? It's worth considering him as a friend before you try and sex him up!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What the others said, about not screwing up the friendship, is very important. He may also be teasing you, if he knows you are gay, by flirting with you. Straight male friends will do that sometimes, as a joke, or as part of an ego thing where they KNOW they turn on gay guys. One fairly easy way to deal with this, is to tease back---flirt back. Call his bluff. More than likely he'll back down and stop the teasing. If he takes it forward, then sit him down, tell him you would love to, but not at the cost of your friendship, that your friendship means much more to you than just having sex, and you would rather give up the sex than screw up the friendship. Make him think about it a little, and consider the consequences. Whatever happens, respect his wishes. Also, consider the feelings of his girlfriend. Some guys feel that it isn't cheating on their girlfriends, if it is with another guy. Most women feel very differently---that is it much WORSE cheating with a guy, because they can compete with another woman, but how can they compete with another guy? They feel betrayed, and lied to, and often, very used. If they have a good relationship, and it looks like they might go somewhere with it, back off, and let him know you ae flattered, but you would fell very bad if it messed up their relationship, and you respect him and love him too much as a friend to do that. Those are my two cents, anyway. Good luck with whatever decisions you make.

B_9' o yeah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for all the advice

just before i posted this i was on my way to meet him and

YES he is interested....we made out in his apartment...YAY

and he said that he would be interested in future encounters

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder if his gf knows he's cheating on her...

as many here already know I have friends who are in this exact situation...

hey 9 o yeah: do you know his gf personally? do you feel bad for her at all?

don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you, I'm just curious...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Too bad so sad for the girlfriend... she's dating a bi-boy. Obvs she isn't giving him what he needs so he is wandering.

Be safe, use your brain and have fun.

You only live once.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i really like him and want to know should i go for it
I'm quite a bit older than you (57), and when I think back to the few opportunities that I passed up, I would go for it if I had the chance to do it over. Be receptive to your friend and let him seduce you. Have some condoms with you so you're ready for whatever pops up.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if she was really the one for him then 1) he wouldnt be cheating and 2) he would be able to be honest with her and she could either accept it or not. I dont think u have much to feel bad about. dont get me wrong i dont agree with cheating i think a person should just be straight up but obviously there is something between them that isnt workin. Have fun!!!