Should I go for it

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MovingForward, Jul 28, 2008.

1. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

So I have a friend who has a hot roommate. This hot roommate and my friend do not get along. I totally get the sex vibe, were it not for the fact that they can't stand each other. I would have already done him. Would it be wrong though? The other day, while I was over.The roommate was heading out the door. My friend is in the bathroom. So I tell the roommate,"arent you going to say goodbye to me"? So he walks over to me, with this look in his eye. We make out, while my friend is in the bathroom, but once we hear the bathroom door open. We break apart and he walks out the door, on his merry way. While I have to sit on the couch, wishing I could have more. I did feel bad, cause I knew my friend and his roommate pretty much hated each other, but I couldnt resist.

Am i a bad friend?

Why not go for it? The problem they have is between them, not me. I just want some hot sex, I am not looking for a relationship.

2. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I think your question is more of, if you make that choice, are you willing to pay for any consequences that may arise between you and your friend.

3. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    C'mon Dear Abby. You know what you did was not an act of the purest friendship and your'e looking for a public spanking here.

You let your Id beat your Superego, which makes you human...but if I were your friend I'd be frazzled...

Here is my recommendation: present the flirting with the sexy roommate as a ploy to gain Sexy's confidence and love and later dump him (after vast amounts of self-serving sex) and avenge your beloved friend.

Now that's ethical!

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

We kiss in the shadows..

There is no easy answer.

5. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

All i want is a fling. No relationship> I hardly know the guy, so I could never be angry with him like my friend is.

Hopefully there will be no consequences, cause I would not tell my friend

Draft saved Draft deleted