should I let my bulge show at company picnic?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say give it a try. I'm sure it is casual dress anyway. I envy you your emotional reaction to having your bulge stared at. I always get pissed off when people stare at mine. I don't know why.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I say give it a try. I'm sure it is casual dress anyway. I envy you your emotional reaction to having your bulge stared at. I always get pissed off when people stare at mine. I don't know why.

Mine gets bigger when I notice someone is staring at it for any period of time.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like see seeing people looking at my bulge so will this be ok at a company picnic?

NO!! What are you friggin' stupid or just 12?!? :mad: It is still a work event even if it is off site. :rolleyes: :duh: Peoples familys might be present. Have some self-respect and decorum.

For God's sake don't take Supersized's advice he is as clueless as you are. :12: Check this thread out. I now have no doubt he brought the alleged sexual harassment on himself.

How soon you forget. Remember this thread, just a month ago? :cool:

D

deleted213967

No Means No...

Even if you're the CEO...and want to remain the CEO.

BJFairy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if you are going to flaunt it around and try to get a reaction out of people then you can expect both positive and negative reactions in return. Just remember these are people who you work along side each day and they may think differently. I don't see what you'll get out of flaunting your dick at a company picnic, but maybe that's just me. In the ends its your decision and entirely up to you. :p Have fun!

Last edited:

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I still think you should show it.

Just don't make a big deal of it or rub him against anyone you shouldn't. You might find something new out about a few co-workers, yeah?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like see seeing people looking at my bulge so will this be ok at a company picnic?

You should be ready to get some sexual propositions either overt or covert. Some higher ups will try to coerce you into sex. Are you willing to go that far? IF you aren't it could lead to you losing your job.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Stupid is as stupid does. ~ Forrest Gump
Doubt means Don't. ~ Oprah Winfrey
Don't start a thread bitching about how you were reprimanded or lost your job because you needed to have people look at your bulge at a COMPANY PICNIC! ~ NJQT466

Stupid is as stupid does. ~ Forrest Gump

BEEP! Wrong Answer.

Yeah, I still think you should show it.
Just don't make a big deal of it or rub him against anyone you shouldn't. You might find something new out about a few co-workers, yeah?
If he want's to pick up people, he needs to try match.com or go to a club.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm all about freedom of speech and expression, BUT I think I would only do it where I KNOW it would be admired or appreciated.

Not sure where you work, but the company picnic may not be the place.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
S.S.
So why show it it makes you "insane"? :rolleyes:

Showing your bulge at a company picnic will most likely get you reprimanded or fired. Will people have their children at this picnic?
Would you want your boss to comment "on "the bulge" and do you think she/he will be impressed?
I think not.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should be ready to get some sexual propositions either overt or covert. Some higher ups will try to coerce you into sex. Are you willing to go that far? IF you aren't it could lead to you losing your job.

Okay, i'm repeating myself so NJQT sees i can be sensible when I want to be.

I seriously want to know. Are you trying to sleep you're way up because that is the road you are taking?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
S.S.
So why show it it makes you "insane"? :rolleyes:

Showing your bulge at a company picnic will most likely get you reprimanded or fired. Will people have their children at this picnic?
Would you want your boss to comment "on "the bulge" and do you think she/he will be impressed?
I think not.
cigarbabe:saevil:

I've given up. I wore breifs and baggy pants for years and people still stared and groped. Now I just say "FUCK IT!".