should I let my bulge show at company picnic?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like see seeing people looking at my bulge so will this be ok at a company picnic?

Everyone likes to be checked out and appreciated. Nothing like a wicked smile as you walk by. But it needs to be in the right situation and right place.

When YOU say "show your bulge" , what do YOU mean? Are you thinking about lycra gym shorts? Snugger than average jeans? Light-weight shorts with no uderwear? A codpiece?

If you're wearing something appropriate and it shows a bit of your bulge, that's OK. If the receptionist starts whispering when you walk by, it's way too much.

Do you really want to be discussed that much at WORK on Monday? An in that way.

Thery are times to show off and time to NOT show off.. Probably not at Gramma's 80th birthday party. But absolutely at your ex's birthday party. Sorry, an office event is still a hole lot closer to Gramma's party.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't understand why someone who was complaining about sexual harassment three short weeks ago would want to advise someone to show off their bulge now. Could it be the harassment stuff that Supersized was complaining about was a case of "the man doth protest too much?"

For the OP, in showcasing your bulge at a picnic, you would be be inviting attention. It may also be viewed as a blatant invitation to do more than look. Is this what you are looking for? You need to be careful when doing something like this because someone is bound to misinterpret what you are doing. You could end up being touched, treated differently or people may complain and you could end up with a warning or worse. It will also change people's perceptions of you in the workplace and not necessarily in positive way.

Think long and hard before doing this.

Last edited:

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want people to look, you pretty much have to let it show.

I, personally, don't think it's really an appropriate setting to advertise one's cock.

Sometimes I show a bulge, sometimes I don't, but it's more a function of what I'm wearing than a decision I make.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Common sense should easily tell you that a company picnic is NOT a place to show off one's bulge. It's not the appropriate time or place.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, by all means. In fact, pack your self into a banana hammock and tropical print shirt, then parade around offering to look after your coworkers' children. Yup. You bet. Hell, why not just show up nude? There's no reason to complicate things. :rolleyes:

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
unavoidable

even when I wear loose-fitting pants, I'm told that when I walk, the bulge makes its appearance

Like the photos in your gallery, that is complete fiction.

It's amazing how many problems are invented just because it's what people think might happen with a large penis.

To the OP - There is no such thing as an impossible to hide penis and no one wants to see the horribly contrived veg packet you'll just about manage to make out of your genitals.

Grow up

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why would you behave differently at a company picnic than you do every day at work? I don't understand why people think the rules change. Whether I wear shorts or jeans during dress down day or a tux at the holiday party or shorts at the company picnic...I project a professional appearance and persona.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Common sense should easily tell you that a company picnic is NOT a place to show off one's bulge. It's not the appropriate time or place.

This is LPSG, and this is horny desperate losers who love showing off their man-bits. Common sense went out the window with class, dignity, and proper social behavior.

Natural bulging is 100% forgivable. Being so pathetic as to worry about showing it off at a work function is text-book sexual harassment. Why do you think he asked us and not his co-workers or boss? Why not call the corporate office and see if they think it's okay?

The WORST part is if there's kids around and this guys' only concern is how much of his penis is visible. Sometimes I wonder why I'm gay. Men are truly pitiful sometimes.

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say hell no, nothing sexual or even related to it at any company function. They know what you're doing, that is if you never show it otherwise.

No, could be a mistake for you at work. I'd never, but that's just my two cents worth..

D_SadWrens18

Just Browsing
Media
I like see seeing people looking at my bulge so will this be ok at a company picnic?

Yes, I wouldnt even wear underwear. I would be trying to get some too. I would try and get someones 18 year old daughter or a milf, or unhappy wife. Unless your married then I wouldn't. Unless you could get head.