Should I Let My Wife Measure Me?

ThunderGod62

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can't throw that out there and not quote the actual number... My wife checked me once, she seemed to like what she found, though I think she shortchanged me a bit :(

Well, it wasn't anything crazy, I was 7.3 X 6.2. We loaded up the average white guy and it said I was double the volume of the average penis, and she said "I believe it". She thought the two-guys'-dicks-facing-each-other was weird, but she also said it was a turn on for her to see the size difference.

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, no, NO. It's one of the golden rules, along with not feeding them after midnight, exposing them to sunlight or letting them near water.

rw1981

Just Browsing
Media
Always measure - every opportunity!
When I cam I measure for people
I let my ex's measures me
I love it - they love it

Mericc22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just last night.... My wife and i were about to have sex, when out of the blue she asked to measure my penis. Being a long time fantasy of mine ( that ive never told her about) i obliged.
I know she brags to her friends.... one of them must have asked how big i was and if she measured me or if i just told her.
I got extra excited when she came towards me holding that tape measure, with her tiny hands and c cup cleavage as a backdrop. I had the biggest hardest erection ive ever had... it was throbbing so much it almost hurt, the head was shiny the shaft seemed extra long and thick. I concentrated on forcing as much engorgement as i could... she grabbed my cock, held up the tape to the top of my cock and i was 1/4 of an inch bigger than normal. Wow.... she said ive never told you before but yours soft is bigger than the others ive been with hard. I swear i got bigger.... she measured 8.5 long 6.5 around. Which is slightly larger than ive ever measured it at before. My imagination is running wild with the thoughts of her telling her friends. Go ahead and let her if you want to... it was such a huge turn on for me.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In our early relationship when we started having sex, I caught my girlfriend "knuckling" me. She was stroking my hard cock, slowly and sensuously. I was laying back and enjoying it with my cock rock hard and standing straight up. I felt a pause in the stroking and opened my eyes and looked over at her. She had her finger bent so her second knuckle was being used as a scale. She started at the base and was repositioning it up the shaft taking a mental note how many "knuckles" tall I was!

I called her on it and she laughed, explaining her knuckle is exactly one inch long. It was a turn on for me, so I asked her what she measured. She commenced to do it again for me, counting out loud as she worked her way up. I held my cock firmly up for her, the little extra turn on had me fully engorged. My head was swelled and flared,my veins were bulging as I clenched my muscles to make it as full as possible.

She got to six full knuckles, but not quite a seventh. "Almost seven!" was her smiling reply. She was being generous. It showed she had an actual interest in how long I was. "Long and lean!" she calls it! She claims I am the longest she has been with. I find it hard to believe. Her ex was much shorter but very thick, according to her. She claims my proportions are a perfect fit and she never enjoyed a dick as much before.

But I still want to have more girth!

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Just last night.... My wife and i were about to have sex, when out of the blue she asked to measure my penis. Being a long time fantasy of mine ( that ive never told her about) i obliged.
I know she brags to her friends.... one of them must have asked how big i was and if she measured me or if i just told her.
I got extra excited when she came towards me holding that tape measure, with her tiny hands and c cup cleavage as a backdrop. I had the biggest hardest erection ive ever had... it was throbbing so much it almost hurt, the head was shiny the shaft seemed extra long and thick. I concentrated on forcing as much engorgement as i could... she grabbed my cock, held up the tape to the top of my cock and i was 1/4 of an inch bigger than normal. Wow.... she said ive never told you before but yours soft is bigger than the others ive been with hard. I swear i got bigger.... she measured 8.5 long 6.5 around. Which is slightly larger than ive ever measured it at before. My imagination is running wild with the thoughts of her telling her friends. Go ahead and let her if you want to... it was such a huge turn on for me.
That is my size. Sometimes I am 7.75 around. After I edge I can hit 7.7" around

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It came up long ago, with a gf and she measured me from the side. It said over seven. I did not correct her. It was hot regardless.

More recently when discussing size, my current gf was like "how long are you anyway? 6-7 inches?" I just told her my size, rather than measure. It was still hot.

Side note, she was quite accurate in her guess (I'm 6" nbp, almost 7" pressed).

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure why a thread from 2011's corpse was reanimated instead of just starting a new one, but I totally have a getting-measuring fetish. My wife made mention of doing it a number of times before following through, but once the first time was out of the way, she started getting a kick out of it, too.

Not terribly long after that first time, I was just minding my own business, and she yelled from another room across the house, "How wide is your dick?!?" Turned out she'd seen some number quoted as average in a Cosmo column or something. I told her to get me hard, grab a ruler, and find out for herself. She did.

We actually started keepIng a measuring tape in our "toy" drawer somewhere along the way. She recently took it out for I guess a few weeks to measure some clothes she was selling online, but made it a point to tell me the other day that she'd returned it to the drawer and was ready to use it on me again. :D

Reactions: 693987

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
lol probably wouldn't be as hot as you're thinking. I thought it would be hot too, and this one chick measured me, but she wasn't as diligent and precise with the ruler as I would be, and I think it's very important to be scientifically accurate, so I had to be like "No, no, you gotta do it like this. See, I'm not in the 6 range, I'm in the 7 range!" Because it's obviously so important that I hit that 7 inch mark and that she accepts that measurement.

Because, if you're below the 7 inch line, then you're in the 6-7 range, which might as well be 6, and 6 is basically 5, and 5 is basically a baby dick. But, you just barely hit the 7 mark with the top tip of your dick, you're a 7 incher, and 7 is the new 8, and if you're 8 then a girl will overestimate it as 9.5 when she sees it, and then you've got a horse cock. So, it's extremely important that your penis is a micrometer above that 7 inch line, even if you have to press the ruler in a little bit. But this girl was just nonchalantly pressing the ruler up to my boner, with like a fifth of an inch going unmeasured at the bottom, not even taking into account my curve, and I was like "WTF are you doing!!!"

With such an important number, you have to be incredibly scientifically precise, like a nuclear engineer.

I think the measuring process is only hot if you've got a genuine horse cock lol

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Not sure why a thread from 2011's corpse was reanimated instead of just starting a new one, but I totally have a getting-measuring fetish. My wife made mention of doing it a number of times before following through, but once the first time was out of the way, she started getting a kick out of it, too.

Not terribly long after that first time, I was just minding my own business, and she yelled from another room across the house, "How wide is your dick?!?" Turned out she'd seen some number quoted as average in a Cosmo column or something. I told her to get me hard, grab a ruler, and find out for herself. She did.

We actually started keepIng a measuring tape in our "toy" drawer somewhere along the way. She recently took it out for I guess a few weeks to measure some clothes she was selling online, but made it a point to tell me the other day that she'd returned it to the drawer and was ready to use it on me again. :D

I didn't even look at the date of the original post lol. I wonder if the guy is still debating it and needing advice

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
It came up long ago, with a gf and she measured me from the side. It said over seven. I did not correct her. It was hot regardless.

More recently when discussing size, my current gf was like "how long are you anyway? 6-7 inches?" I just told her my size, rather than measure. It was still hot.

Side note, she was quite accurate in her guess (I'm 6" nbp, almost 7" pressed).

I had a girl ask, and told her it was 7 inches, and she said "Oh really? Sounds nice." But then when she saw a pic she was like "Holy shit. Why didn't you tell me it was so big?" So I think girls are unimpressed by the number unless it's like 8.5 or 9, but if they see a 6.5+ dick, they'll be impressed and probably overestimate the actual number size

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl ask, and told her it was 7 inches, and she said "Oh really? Sounds nice." But then when she saw a pic she was like "Holy shit. Why didn't you tell me it was so big?" So I think girls are unimpressed by the number unless it's like 8.5 or 9, but if they see a 6.5+ dick, they'll be impressed and probably overestimate the actual number size

Fully agree. The one that guessed my length right says she's had a few 8-8+. I suppose she's pretty accurate there too. At least I got girth.