Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is for the straight guys..... Often guys ck outher guys out in the locker rooms or public urnals.

Has anyone ever allowed some one look at them pissin or in the locker room when they knew they shouldnt have?

Reciently I was in the locker room saunas, just a towel and this guy kept looking at my dick. I didnt get hard or do anyhting I shouldnt have but he seemed to really be into it.

I didnt hide or cover up, I was a bit inspired that he was interested in looking at my body. He kept the conversation going a lot. He didnt get hard but he was thick- if you know what I mean. Occassionaly covering up.

Should I have allowed this? I kinda liked it.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he was hitting on you. and by allowing it, you led him on.

many years ago at the Y, i was showering after playing basketball, and a guy was checking me out. as I passed by him to exit the shower area, he said, "you have a very lean, muscular body and a nice cock." I said, " yeah, and the ladies love it."
end of conversation. end of him hitting on me. he never said another word to me. I was very good at shutting down gay(called queer back then) advances which seemed to happen all the time back then. I had very long blond hair, not quite 1/2 way down my back, tall and slender. my wife said I was a strikingly beautiful person, someone who made people turn their heads, male and female alike. all that, I wasn't even trying to be like that. anyway, don't lead people on. be polite, be brief. be abrupt if neccessary.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both of you make good points. I didnt think I was leading him on at the time. I guess your right 625 maybe I was. I see your point if the guy had made comments about my body nakedness etc. I definetly would have replied the way you did. polietly make it clear Im not interested and he should not be either.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This is for the straight guys..... Often guys ck outher guys out in the locker rooms or public urnals.

Has anyone ever allowed some one look at them pissin or in the locker room when they knew they shouldnt have?

Reciently I was in the locker room saunas, just a towel and this guy kept looking at my dick. I didnt get hard or do anyhting I shouldnt have but he seemed to really be into it.

I didnt hide or cover up, I was a bit inspired that he was interested in looking at my body. He kept the conversation going a lot. He didnt get hard but he was thick- if you know what I mean. Occassionaly covering up.

Should I have allowed this? I kinda liked it.

From looking at your Craigslist Gallery pix of sword-fighting and mutual JO, I am wondering why you would even be concerned. I too think you were leading him on by looking down at his dick and keeping the conversation going, probably because you wanted another play-mate. :biggrin1:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, after years of being hit on and stared at in the lockerroom, I don't give it a second thought anymore, and just say "Bud, I don't swing that way." I also won't be intimidated, hide or coverup nor refrain from showering and shaving at the gym; guess that goes along with being an exhibitionist. While some of my closest workout buds know that I may not be perfectly str8, it's not everybody's business.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like Torque has my thoughts at the time.

Agree with Pieterjoke as well.

15shooter you didnt read the captions under thoes pics did you?
His GF took the pics. 3 way sex is much different then guy / guy sex

rockmusl

Just Browsing
Media
Pretty much everybody likes to be admired. I think a simple "thank you" (and keep moving if you're not interested, or, stop, thank him, introduce yourself by name, start chatting about the gym, how long he's been coming, whatever ) and you've not only acknowledged the compliment, you've changed the tone of the interaction without giving away any personal info, or making false or misleading declarations regarding your sexual "interests."

I'm gay myself and it might surprise you straight guys, but we also get hit on by men we're not interested in. And occasionally, our gaydar goes on the fritz (mine is lousy) so if I want to compliment a guy on his appearance, I do that and I do it without expectations or an agenda of any sort. I figure if someone's interested in you sexually, you've given them an opening, but it's also a great excuse for you to crib someone's arm routine!

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
at my gym this happens sometimes it's no big deal go ahead show it and check out , I just don't like when creepy ugly old guys leer , you can look but move on , don't get creepy