Should I make it bigger?

How the hell should we know? It's your cock. Make it bigger if you want or don't.

Your body, your cock, your choice and nobody else's.

matadorcitosexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think isen't nothing safe for increase penis size , all are advertisements to obtain some money .
Even think if starting century XXI it can't be possible with all the tecnical and knowlege advance increase penis size , we could say it isen't a very important matter .
Well !! for the life of the men and his general sexual life , of course among millions of women there are many of them , pay a lot of attention to big penis as an obsetion and a crave .
But not the general of the women , who consider are other must important points to think about .
Think it's as a consideration of the owner of the Universe , and not really of the men that want just only obtein money .
In other words thinks God believe insen't necesary induce cientific men to lear how to increase penis size , as sudenly happen with other cientific points .
It's similar to man height after 18 years old , it can't be resolve , but really it isen't an important matter i the life .
Even are many girls not so tall ,both could match . Of course the secret are in the girl's mind ,because may be they aren't so tall but nevertheless some of them would like a tall boys .
With the sex may be it's a little different ,because you don't know girl size vagina at simple glance ,but I'm dead sure that if she has an small vagina lenght , she would not like a very long penis ,just only for her own safe.
That mean the height of a man may not affect fisically to a girl , it's only in the mind of the girl , but penis size and vagina size can ffect when we talk of lenght and her safety in hard sex , as example close to cuming point.
Nevertheless girth vagina can vary widely and can not be affected by penis girth , by such reason penis girth is easy to increase today .
Never theles