Should I ... or Should not I

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

I have a question for you all to answer, knowing in advance that the opinions will differ a lot.
I am in a relationship with a really nice guy for almost three years now. The quantity of sex decreased steadily. Appareantly, my boyfriend his needs for sex are far lower then mine.
Today I was in a public urinal when this guy was looking at me. In short he asked me if he could fuck me. I told him no thanks. Somewhere somehow I did want sex, just because I needed it; but it would mean being unfaithful to somebody I love deeply, which is a delicate point for me. Therefore my question: should I accept such offers and can this be considered being unfaithful, or should not I accept such offers?

Would love to know what you think.

greetings

D

Whatever your relationship, talking about sexual issues is really important. If you feel you can't, then I suspect there are more relationship issues involved.

I do know couples who have open relationships because of sexual differences OR because they feel that's something they want to do. That may be something you want to explore together.

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I think you just have to talk to your partner. Life is really short, well not really it's the longest thing you'll ever do, but I digress... My point is that you have to be happy. I do not tolerate being unhappy. If something is wrong that makes me unhappy, I fix it, I change it, do whatever I have to do to be happy.

My instinct tells me however that there is more at work in relationship woes than just sexual problems. Sexual problems are usually the symptom. Like a fever to the flu. You need to talk to your partner and figure out whats going on. Therapy never hurt anybody. Give it a shot. Good luck. No matter what happens your gonna be fine. Life moves on, you wake up everyday with or without that person.

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do agree with what is said before. Talk to each other.
Don't go for this kind of sex - you already know you don't want this.