Should I or should'nt I?

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Think with your head on this one
Don't do it

+1. The fact that he's asking in the first place should mean he already knows the answer deep down already.

Sad how people will jump through hoops seeking moral justification for cheating.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My concern would be with a girl who really loves you wanting to "escape" because you've had homosexual fantasies or experiences. If that really did happen, maybe it's better that you find someone who isn't so closed-minded, judgmental, and hypocritical.

If she really loved me, that would change a lot. But I was thinking about a couple that have just been dating casually for awhile.

I assume that for most girls (maybe not most girls who come here, but most girls generally), the "homosexual fantasies or experiences" would rule me out as a long-term partner. Am I wrong about that?

That's why I tend to feel I should talk about it very early on when dating a woman -- before any "long-term" thoughts might even enter her head. On the other hand, like you said, it's an awkward thing to bring up right away.

D_John Handcock

Account Disabled
Media
I think its comical how everyone on here goes on about doing the right thing and being morally correct...

I'd be curious to know how many LPSG members have GF's/BF's/Married - and their partners don't know they are members of LPSG and posting photos and chatting with others. Isn't being on this forum a form of cheating if you significant other doesn't know?

I'm not saying people should cheat!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what you should do, but if you do decide to have the threesome, you must tell your girlfriend. If you don't tell her, you're putting her at risk for std/aids or whatever other stuff you might pick up without her knowledge and that's not fair to her at all.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a girlfriend who I'm living with and who I love very much. The sex is great and there are no complaints really.

I'm also living with my girlfriend and I know that this is really the girl that I want to spend my entire life with.

I really dont want to screw it up.

I will regret myself.

Risk ruining the love of my life for an experience of a lifetime?

Oh, I don't know; you be the judge.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what should I do? Risk ruining the love of my life for an experience of a lifetime...

Did you ever think that the love of your life may prove to be THE experience of a lifetime? You could risk ever finding out if you lose her because you're a selfish ass-hat whose dick is more important than his heart!

THERE - straight forward enough for you? :rolleyes: