Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
madame_zora said:
I'd ask Rob_E, but if he has no qualms, my only concern would be HOW you present the site. Please don't tell people it's a hook up site, but if you give a brief description and tell the readers a little more about what the site's about, I think that would be a good thing. Remember folks, our problems with the channel 4 exposure was that the site was severely misrepresented. If you do that, we'll hunt you down and eat you!

I'd agree with the above post. I must say I did see this site on that channel 4 doc and did get the totally wrong impression. I set up a profile on this site thinking it was a hooking up site and soon realised it wasn't, but was also pleasantly surprised by that fact. Looking back at that, I'm somewhat embarrased, I hope I wasn't being a troll!
Errrr, can someone tell me what a troll is exactly?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
green lantern said:
I'd agree with the above post. I must say I did see this site on that channel 4 doc and did get the totally wrong impression. I set up a profile on this site thinking it was a hooking up site and soon realised it wasn't, but was also pleasantly surprised by that fact. Looking back at that, I'm somewhat embarrased, I hope I wasn't being a troll!
Errrr, can someone tell me what a troll is exactly?

Hi Green Lantern...

Troll : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

green lantern

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nadejd890

Experimental Member
Media
I'm single girl my email: nadennkaass@gmail,comand i search single man, I'm 25 years old. If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can send to you more information about me and send to you my new pic My Name Nadejda i am single woman i newer be mearid but now I search man to love. I don't have credit card and i use it forum to dating with man, write to me and wee start our relationship my e-mail: nadennkaass@gmail,com. I waiting your letters in my mail box.Write to me and we will start our relationship.Nadejda.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Welcome to the site Nadejda. Interesting first post.

Nadejd890 said:
I'm single girl my ...,comand i search single man,
Here are your rubber gloves and Crisco.

I command that you give Jeff Black
a cavity search.:wink:

I don't have credit card...

Shhh! Don't let him know too much about your finances. Marry him first and discuss that later.:wink:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nadejd890 said:
I'm single girl my email: nadennkaass@gmail,comand i search single man, I'm 25 years old. If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can send to you more information about me and send to you my new pic My Name Nadejda i am single woman i newer be mearid but now I search man to love. I don't have credit card and i use it forum to dating with man, write to me and wee start our relationship my e-mail: nadennkaass@gmail,com. I waiting your letters in my mail box.Write to me and we will start our relationship.Nadejda.

Maybe we should worry less about a piece being in HX and be a bit more concerned about publicizing LPSG on PenPal Digest.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
lvsxy808 said:
Should I Publicise LPSG?
I think you should lvsxy808, because if you do you will have Nadeja at your command.

Originally Posted by Nadejd890 I'm single girl ...,comand i search single man,

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh i am writhing in laughterr. Thats some funny shit. Sorry to be offtopic. But that was just tooo random!

As for the question, sure go ahead and publicize. But be cautioned. There may be DIRE consequences...

Reactions: dreamer20

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lxvy808,

I asseert again that I think it may be a bit presumptuous to publicize unless you have the permission of the site's owner. I dont know if you have noticed the totally disruptions that occur every time we have a new set of giddy gawkers because of a television special or not, but the consequences usually are not pretty. I think since most of us found our way to Shangri-La unaided, so should future visitors and members.....

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think we should start working on the publicity campaign for lpsg lvsxy808.:biggrin1:

Perhaps some testimonials from lpsg members would be helpful.:wink:

Perogee states "lpsg is strangely addictive..." he keeps coming back for more:smile:
http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/37988-bye.html?highlight=strange+defective#post620890

cripple cock found that lpsg not only has large cocks, it also has fine "asses" and sharp "wit":eek:

Help, hung stud with hang up, need ur input - Page 2 - LPSG.ORG

Symaxian says "This website is the most":grinning-smiley-003

LPSG.ORG - View Single Post - This website is gross and disgusting

So come to lpsg. you will be glad you did.:biggrin1: