• No! Keep us a secret!

Votes: 91 66.9%

• Total voters

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"She" has made exactly the same single post at 6009 other sites, according to google. :rolleyes:

I had no idea that she was that desperate. Maybe she's hideous.:confused:

Or she's divorced several times and is collecting a lot of alimony, which is even more hideous.:eek:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
In this post 59

I should have said cnw400 said "This website is the most":grinning-smiley-003

But he has been so nice (and apologized for that remark) that I just couldn't put him in it.:wink:

noface60 said:
As for the question, sure go ahead and publicize. But be cautioned. There may be DIRE consequences...

Yes I know. You're worried that legions of cock hungry whores will try to get your hot body. You needn't worry. I'll protect you dearie.:biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And here we have a glowing review of the LPSG Personal Ads Forum by largelarry who notes that women need look no further (than that forum) to find the man of their dreams :biggrin1::

http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/43911-this-forum-is-failure-delete.html

So don't walk, but run to that forum girls to meet the many men who are longing to see you in the flesh.:wink:

Yes dreamer20, :smile: :biggrin1: thanks for the reminder- I hope I'm not trampled in the mob as I rush off to find 'largelarry' but alas, I am afraid I may already be too late as Nadejd890 has found his credit card.:eek:

Its sometimes sad to me, albeit only to me, :tongue: - when I am ready to post my opinion, or place a vote, times like this, in fact!- when I realize Ive read all pages of a thread before looking at the DATE!
*sigh* :rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes dreamer20, :smile: :biggrin1: thanks for the reminder- I hope I'm not trampled in the mob as I rush off to find 'largelarry' but alas, I am afraid I may already be too late as Nadejd890 has found his credit card.:eek:

*sigh* :rolleyes: :smile:

Nevermind luvey. You have Holland to look forward to.:biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a mistake for a site like this to get too big, at the moment the admins and owners have a fair idea of what's going on, seem to be in touch with their members, it doesn't seem to be some vast money orientated cash cow, which is what sites which are huge tend to be.

Oh lord.

Apres ca, le deluge.

I blame Dee. It's all his fault. :biggrin1:

It's, "publicise," in the UK and other more English-English oriented countries. The, "z," is an American peculiarity.

Please don't... It's growing too fast as is. And besides, you don't even know how to spell "publicize".

Reactions: dreamer20

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
probably 99% of the people that come from that publication will be trolls.

maybe not but there seems to be a pattern