Votes: 91 66.9%

• Total voters

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we do post here to be seen...

Yup...I reckon let it be publicised and see what happens. Always good to shake things up.

Anyone that wants to keep this place a 'secret', try to remember we're on the Internet. I'll say it louder... the INTERNET which implies that ANYone can get here. So if you really think those pics of your cock/tits/clit/ass/face aren't being checked out by unknowns, then you're a moron. Let it go and enjoy the thrill.:biggrin1:

Reactions: ActionBuddy

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Darling,

Just like Shangri la or Brigadoon, places of mythical proportion should be protected from the everyday traffic. I think those that stumble upon it or diligently search on their own should be rewarded by their efforts.

Then will someone please reward this man with a pussy? I think he deserves one for giving lpsg such a rave review::biggrin1:

This site sucks. It is the worst website I have ever been to and there is no pussy at all here. just a bunch of gay men talking about the stupidest most disturbing shit ever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for even being here. Losers.

Chris

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
And here we have a glowing review of the LPSG Personal Ads Forum by largelarry who notes that women need look no further (than that forum) to find the man of their dreams :biggrin1::

Personal Ads

So don't walk, but run to that forum girls to meet the many men who are longing to see you in the flesh.:wink:
^^

As the above link doesn't function anymore I've restored it here: : :D

This forum is a failure - delete it

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once upon a time this site would be humming..............you couldn't keep up with the posts and threads.

Now__________________________________^____________________________________________________________

I just logged out, the screen returns to an LPSG window that does not return me to Google. There is no way for me to escape the window other than disconnect totally from the web. Which means disconnecting from the power source.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media