Should I remove my penis marble??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by t0aster, Dec 30, 2010.

?

Should I remove my penis marble?

1. No, it's fine

2.9%
  2. Yes, it looks funny

78.8%
  3. Try it for a while then decide

11.5%
  4. No, penis marbles are the coolest

6.7%
  1. t0aster

t0aster New Member

Ok here goes. So while I was in jail recently I decided to get a marble implanted in my cock, for the purpose of giving a lil extra pleasure to the ladies I fuck. Well it didnt heal where I wanted it to so instead of being on the top near the base it is on the side/middle. I havent tested it on any females yet so I dunno how it's gonna work.

I kinda wanna keep it but I dunno if I should. I am kinda afraid some girls will not wanna fuck because they think it is wierd or possibly painful.

If I am gonna remove it I wanna do it soon to get it over with.

here is a more detailed story behind how I got it done http://www.lpsg.org/207949-dominos-penis.html#post3184855. I'd be greatful for any advice or comments (positive or not).

Attached Files:

2. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

I'm going to be totally honest: It looks kinda like a pimple to me. In person, with an explanation, I'm sure it wouldn't necessarily be a dealbreaker. I have no idea how effective it is. But if it were me, I wouldn't keep it -- especially if I'm not in a long-term relationship with a partner who understands what it is.

Swimbarracuda likes this.
  3. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

I agree with him, it just looks like something that shouldnt be there, you got to think, Do you really want to have to explain that every single time youre going to be intimate with someone? After a while youre going to get tired of having to explain what it really is. As a females opinion I say get rid of it, it just not attractive but thats my opinion.
    Good luck with your decision. :smile:

4. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    can't see how it would make that much difference as it is so small. But i'll bet the cock gets huge!

5. dude_007

Gold Member

If you want to pleasure a woman, connect emotionally before having sex and your equipment won't matter. Men are more into cock (their own or others) than most women.

6. dude_007

Gold Member

Also important to consider is potential long term problems with a foreign body implanted under the skin.

7. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Take it out!

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It looks like you have a health problem, to put it bluntly!

I agree, having to explain it every time and then not being sure if the explanation
    woyld be accepted as the true story...well, for me it would not be worth it.
    Plus, in my opinion it doesn't look very attractive...I would have it removed.

It looks big enough and powerful enough to do the job without any extra help!!! :yup:

9. dude_007

Gold Member

Yes, if I was a woman about to have sex with you I'd think it was HPV and tell you to go to a health clinic...after taking a cold shower

10. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, it looks like a skin infection, maybe a bad cyst.

I would remove it.

11. t0aster

t0aster New Member

Wow, thanks for the honesty. I think I am gonna take it out real soon. I kinda think it looks odd myself. Maybe it would have been better if it was on the top of the base where it was supposed to be. I just gotta figure out how I wanna remove it now. I was gonna just cut it out at home but I would rather have it done by a doc if insurance would cover it.

12. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Don't mess around with doing it yourself...that could be dangerous and infection could end it all.

If you have to, save the money (if the insurance will not cover it), and get it done professionally. Please, man....
    Better SAFE than FOREVER SORRY!!!

13. tross87

tross87 Member

what? cut it out yourself? ur brave as fuck dude.

14. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    How did you get it in in the first place?

Gotta be painful!

Does it make a difference to you? If it does I guess it's worth it, if not take it out. It does look weird. If I saw that on a cock I would think the person had some kind of infection.

15. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say take it out. Kinda looks a little strange on the side. More importantly if you're going to have it done make sure whatevere you implant is surgical grade so it won't degrade or cause issues later.

16. buffyfanone

buffyfanone New Member

Ok... COMPLETE HONESTY...
    It makes me feel funny looking at it. I am sorry to be blunt but it makes me rather nauseous. It really looks like something medical that should be treated.
    But, that being said, if it is something surgical grade that you enjoy...then keep it. Do it for yourself, not for others.

17. Vagus

Vagus New Member

I'm not trying to be a dick, or an ass, or a... ah!
    But I think it looks like a medical infection of some kind that you should get treated.

18. SweatsBulge

SweatsBulge Member

I think pearls and marbles are cool...but even to this day, many people are uninformed (except for tattoos and piercings which, one would assume, they draw their lines) and immediately think of STD's . Poor things. I think a better spot would have it on the dorsal of the penis - just behind the head.
    As it is, the placement makes people uncomfortable.
    I still think they're great.
    DON'T REMOVE IT YOURSELF. In an urban city, you can find someone who knows how to do it. PROFESSIONALLY.
    If you keep it, try to center it - place it in a different spot so it looks "planned" and "intentional".

#18 SweatsBulge, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  19. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi t0aster,
    I can see that a lot of people are saying negative things about your marble, but if it's comfortable I think you should keep it.

Penis marbles, like any piercing, tattoo, etc. are an expression of individuality. Only a small proportion of guys want one, and only a small proportion of girls would encourage their guy to get one, but your cock is your cock and none of us have the right to tell you what to do with it. I know you're asking for people's opinions re. should you keep it or not, but I'd urge you most strongly to make your own decision, because it's your penis.

I posted pictures of my penis on my profile. I've had some fairly nasty comments as well as some nice ones. I'm astounded that people are as rude as they are. When I click on someone's picture and don't like what I see, I click away and keep looking for something I will like. To open someone's picture and then say something horrid because it isn't to your taste is incredibly rude and cruel.

Like I say, your cock is your cock. It's beautiful and unique. If you're worried that future partners might not like it I think you should address that worry. A positive body image is an important part of a well adjusted happy individual, so you must learn to love your body. If you think you'd prefer your cock without the marble then get it removed, but if you really like it then keep it. Any well adjusted partner will adapt to it fine if they can see that it's part of an integrated you and that you are happy.

20. fijiboy42

fijiboy42 New Member

Albums:
    try putting on another marble but a bigger size than the one you have now. i used glass marbles - the size shown in the attached pic...

Draft saved Draft deleted