Should i say something?

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've mentioned before, there are 2 amazing guys I served with who are cool, that turned me onto this site. They are cool with other people's sexual orientation and cool about gay guys fawning over their huge man meat without spazing out.

I've also posted about seeing some famous and not so famous guys that either post on this and or other exhibitionist sites. I personally don't feel a need to say anything to anyone mainly because I know most of these guys indirectly through work.

But even for those I don't know outside of work, "I" just couldn't. But I am curious.

Depending on the relationship, if you saw someone you knew on a website, could you contact buddy, jokingly, and say "Dude, What the F*ck!? I saw your f*cking dick on the net!!??

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Myself,, I would say nothing nor would I steer any future conversations in that direction. I'd let him speak of it first.

Reactions: rd62624

Nah, I am not trying to put anyone on blast for what they do outside of any dealings I have with them.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Burning Man camp mates have found naked pictures of me at Burning Man. They have sent me the link. I am glad they did. I would rather know what photos of me are out there. I knew there was a very real possibility that would happen when I participated in the Naked Pub Crawl. It was still worth it. Had a great time.

I've mentioned before, there are 2 amazing guys I served with who are cool, that turned me onto this site. They are cool with other people's sexual orientation and cool about gay guys fawning over their huge man meat without spazing out.

I've also posted about seeing some famous and not so famous guys that either post on this and or other exhibitionist sites. I personally don't feel a need to say anything to anyone mainly because I know most of these guys indirectly through work.

But even for those I don't know outside of work, "I" just couldn't. But I am curious.

Depending on the relationship, if you saw someone you knew on a website, could you contact buddy, jokingly, and say "Dude, What the F*ck!? I saw your f*cking dick on the net!!??
No, I won't mention it.

Expozr

Cherished Member
Media
It would depend on how well I knew them. I wouldn't mention it if they were casual acquaintances. If they were really close friends I just might say WTF but I'd be supportive of them and not critical. We all have freedom to make our life choices.

Reactions: alcor972

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Burning Man camp mates have found naked pictures of me at Burning Man. They have sent me the link. I am glad they did. I would rather know what photos of me are out there. I knew there was a very real possibility that would happen when I participated in the Naked Pub Crawl. It was still worth it. Had a great time.

I know my link says should "I say something". But this is what I was more getting at in my thread.
Moreover, to you guys on board who bless us with the massive beautiful man meat posts.
If friend you'd never expect to visit the site who knows of your.. ehem...gift.. and asked you "Dude, is this you?!", what would you say?

This thread was meant more to be light hearted.Ya' know, guy friends you're close to that "IF" they saw your wang on the net, you could laugh with them about it and say, Yeah dude, that's me."

If you're the one guy in the group with the huge hammer and they saw your sh!t online, they'd email it to you just to f*ck with you.

Maybe, It's just me and group of sick military friends. Some of these guys were doing selfies before they were fashionable . Hell, I remember seeing this one marine's shit was so big, pretty and, well. just fascinating to look at. He was the first guy I knew to post his d!ck online.

When the other guys saw it, they pasted it to his locker waiting for him as he came out of the shower.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I get what you are saying, but I would advise caution. You should only do something like that if you know with absolute certainty that it will be accepted as a light-hearted prank by all involved (and perhaps with your group of military buds that is actually the case). Otherwise you are asking for trouble.

Think of that college student who killed himself after his roomie exposed his gay activities (and the ensuing legal/criminal proceedings). When considering unforeseen outcomes like that, is a prank really worth it?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It honestly depends on where exactly I saw the pics...like if itf was one of those catfishing tumblr sites, I'd def let em know. If it was on here, I'd maybe joke with em, but if they're hung I'd most likely move to operation: G.T.D. (Get the Dick) lmao!

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get what you are saying, but I would advise caution. You should only do something like that if you know with absolute certainty that it will be accepted as a light-hearted prank by all involved (and perhaps with your group of military buds that is actually the case). Otherwise you are asking for trouble.

Think of that college student who killed himself after his roomie exposed his gay activities (and the ensuing legal/criminal proceedings). When considering unforeseen outcomes like that, is a prank really worth it?

Hmm..point well taken

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It honestly depends on where exactly I saw the pics...like if itf was one of those catfishing tumblr sites, I'd def let em know. If it was on here, I'd maybe joke with em, but if they're hung I'd most likely move to operation: G.T.D. (Get the Dick) lmao!

lol...It is kinda' weird/funny. I've been knowing these guys knowing these guys for years. their views over the years have changed, and they eat up all the attention from gay guys lately, go figure.

Gay friends tease when they see the guys' d!ck on the net after seeing us all in uniform, they'll say the same thing.

Tell ya' the truth, the more I see some of the wangs on this site and others like it, it sorta' heightens my awareness of size more than ever.

When I see Queerty /wicked gay blog and these new gay rags with daily articles trying to make str8 guys gay, it rubs me the wrong way.