Should I shave my balls and pubes?

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shave the balls and trim the rest very short, if you like that look then shave it all.

It's up to you. I used to go natural and never had any complaints, but now I shave my balls and trim my pubes mostly becuase I like the look and feel better. I don't really care what anybody else thinks of it except for maybe a gf, but ultimately it's your decision.

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well let me tell you i shave it doesn't fell that great when growing out so i would just think about trimming if your unhappy with the look but i think it looks great like it is very sexy. i only shave cause i wear a lot of leather and rubber

lic11109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say give it a little trim. I never used to shave my pubes and about a month ago I gave it a trim and a shave. It looks great and my gf loves it too! I'm sure you won't regret it.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys...just needing some advice: do you think I should shave my pubes and balls or keep it au naturale?

It all looks great but I'm a smooth lover. Having a hand sliding down your belly or around your balls and thighs feels great when smooth. At least try it, you always grow it back, and send us a smooth pic

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To you guys who have tried shaving but don't like it because it itches, I had the same problem. I didn't like it until I used Veet. No more itching as it grows back. And now I have it waxed once a month. Same thing... no itching and it takes longer to grow back. If you don't want the itch but want to try going smooth, try Veet or Nair. You'll love the feeling, I think and might not go back to the bush.