Should i shave my legs?

latinguy5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many of my friends are shaving their legs and i am wondering if i have to do this.what do u think?Should i shave them?

here are 2 pics of my legs:
P0037[01]_21-03-10.jpg

P0037_21-03-10.jpg

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tardis, I think you should shave your legs just for the hell of it. To the OP, try it, if you don't like it it will grow back. However I would just kill to have hairy legs, we always want what we don't have.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Tardis, I think you should shave your legs just for the hell of it. To the OP, try it, if you don't like it it will grow back. However I would just kill to have hairy legs, we always want what we don't have.

Nude, i love my hairy legs and everyone else's, nothing more off putting than seeing a hot guy with shaven smooth legs, but thats my opinion and taste and at the end of the day the 'said' legs ain't mine.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a question,when i will shave them i will have to shave all the lenght of the leg,i mean until i reach the pubes?

The trick that worked for me was having my legs in a cast for almost a year... the hair never grew back. If you don't want to go to such extremes.... put on a bathing suit and start chopping away. I've been told that using a clipper first makes the process much easier when it comes to the actual shaving.

latinguy5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i will shave the pubes too i have done it many times goodwood.
well my legs in the back have hair and the ass too,what i can do for it?i dont want to shave my ass,thats a little weird.