Should i shave my legs?

diginit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hola,

I'd say the answer is "why are your friends shaving their legs"?
If that interests you then go for it!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm. i wouldn't suggest shaving your ass. that really sounds like a pain in the ass - literally. well - just buzz off your leg hair with an electric shaver and lather 'em up and get out the razor blade and be done with it. you won't know until you try i guess.

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it one time, it hurt like hell (no the shave) is like when it is growing back when it hurts like hell, i thinks maybe is just the first time, maybe if you do more than one dont hurts anymore.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I guy decides to shave his legs, it is his decision to do so. It should not matter if anyone else thinks you should or should not. I personally like my legs shaved. As suggestion, if you don't want to go to all the trouble of a razor shave. Just use a beard trimmer, with the gaurd off. This will allow you to see what they would look like with no hair. Then if you don't like it, then when the hair begins to grow back, it will not itch like it would with a razor.
Try it you might like it.
bbb2.5

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's true, the hair will grow back
so if you don't like smooth, it will grow back..
i'm all for the natural look, especially a full bush - i know that's not what Guys are doing right now. that's fine for them, and all natural is fine for me. just my 2 cents

henryontims

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is another option here. If you think the hair on your legs is a little unruly, you can use a beard trimmer to clip the ends so that you still have hairy masculine legs. This way you control how short you want to go.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A straight man wanting to shave his legs?:eek::confused: I've even seen some young straight men who have plucked and shaped their eyebrows...I mean into thin, arched, delicate, well..... girly configurations...where's a girl or gay guy got to go these days to find a a truly virile, balls-full-of-hot-cum MAN?

Last edited:
D

deleted509196

If you want to, but it doesn't matter either way. As far as hair goes I can take it or leave it really, no preference. The thing is though it can be itchy when it's growing back if you shave.

zracer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just do it, If you don't like it, let the hair grow back. I shave my legs, pubes, shaft, balls and butt crack. It feels great. Why not if chicks do it why can't we... Just try it..

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No. Never.

Why do you ask, anyway? You're a grown man responsible for your actions, you do what you want to do. Or is this a poll where the votes given decide it for you, as in drifting thru life according to others' wishes...

It might be a good idea to learn to live with and enjoy what you're given, and build on that. Your hairy legs are something that will really turn on some.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just do it, If you don't like it, let the hair grow back. I shave my legs, pubes, shaft, balls and butt crack. It feels great. Why not if chicks do it why can't we... Just try it..

I kinda agree with zraver. If woman can do it, why can't men? I don't shave my legs but mainly because I don't have much hair anyway. I do go smooth elsewhere, however.

P.S. If you don't like it, let it grow back!