Should i shave my legs?

D_Cooter Rooter

1st Like
Media
When I'm in Gran Canaria visiting family I notice that all the young guys shave everywhere and they don't shave again untill there stubble is quite long, I quite like that it shows self grooming without obsession. I trim my leg hair as they're quite hairy, they end up looking like I'm lightly hairy which is ok with me and I shave my belly, chest and arse. I have such a hairy arse and lower back for someone who isn't that hairy. My point is that it depends on many aspects both personal and socio-cultural, do it and see how it goes, ask your partner(s) or friends what they think asthetically and tactually.

nicefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how about trying somethin "in between", y dont u just try to give it a trim to keep it manly but nice n tidy!

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shave them for sure, Than slide on some LEGGS Sheer Energy pantyhose! VA Voom! Instant erection. Straght or gay it doesn't matter Instant boner. Partners LOVE it!!!

another biker and runner here. I've been shaving my legs for about 20 years, guysdigit, chixdigit, it feels awesome and makes the legs look more muscular. I think it looks sexy as fuck!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why are you asking? Don't you like hairy legs? Is it because you want to be like your friends? Before asking you knew that keeping your legs smooth would be something that needs maintenance every few weeks. Would you do it for the looks? For the feeling? Why?

D

deleted847535

I just trim mine, so they are not so long. I got into the habit from wrestling, during a match a guy could not turn me so he pulled at the leg hair which made me jump a little. gave him an opening for a better grip to turn me. after that I trimmed them short so no one could pull them. I now keep it up in the summer time for a more even tan.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Though i shave me dong, i don't shave hair from arms, underarms, legs, or chest. But then again, (as one may tell from my pics) it's very fine and not overtly noticeable. If it were I'd probably trim it up a bit too.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shaved my legs under similar circumstances and while I liked the look and feel and yes, I did get some positive comments. However; it was not comfortable for me....just not right so the leg hair is back.