• Keep it hairy & natural

Votes: 26 22.2%

• Total voters

CovertCoitus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most prefer that it is at least trimmed...personally, I go hairless ~ In fact, I go a little further than most since it takes time to get used to my technique. You see, I use an epilator! Which, if you don't know, pulls the hair out, root and all. The pain decreases with time. I think it's worth it since it stays smooth so much longer than it did when shaven. I used to fight ingrown hairs until I was pointed to a product called Tend Skin which works wonders on those pesky things!

D

deleted257218

Trimmed. Smooth looks bad and too much hair just gets in the way

I think most prefer that it is at least trimmed...personally, I go hairless ~ In fact, I go a little further than most since it takes time to get used to my technique. You see, I use an epilator! Which, if you don't know, pulls the hair out, root and all. The pain decreases with time. I think it's worth it since it stays smooth so much longer than it did when shaven. I used to fight ingrown hairs until I was pointed to a product called Tend Skin which works wonders on those pesky things!

WTF? Honey, if you're a sexually mature Caucasian male you're going to have a certain amount of body hair - what's wrong with this? I don't understand this modern craze for smooth, hairless, "metrosexual" bodies - are you trying to pretend to be a little boy? Or a woman? What on earth is going on inside your head?

Personally I can think of nothing sexier than a fit, strong dude with a vigorous, trimmed beard, hairy chest and a nice thick bush.

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
To be honest my hair grows all the way up the shaft of my cock.
My cock looks like it is bashful or hiding and lots of times when I shake and pull back my foreskin; I catch one of those hairs in the foreskin and it hurts like hell.
I used to just slide my levis on and I don't know how many times that hair got caught in the zipper, ouch.
From an aesthetic point of view, I would say that trimming it a little makes your cock look a lot more handsome, kind of like a good haircut does.
I would never cut it all, I bathe regularly but the smell of a man when his cock is in your face and your nose is close to his pubic hairs is very very sexual.
I am sure women feel the same. Again, I repeat washed man, not unwashed, because it doesn't take long for that man musk to restore itself.
The first time I trimmed I ws amazed at how big my cock actually was. It was cool.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try a trim. Then try a shorter trim. Then. if you want, try a full shave. It's hair - it grows back!
I do heartily recommend shaving shaft and balls, though. A clean shaft looks and feels better, and makes condom use a lot less painful.
And as for the "men have hair" crew - men have facial hair too. Do you shave or trim your facial hair because you prefer it to the look and feel a certain way? Lay off and let people make personal style choices on whatever hair they choose.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried several solutions. I have a super hairy bush, cock, balls and crack. Sometimes I let it all go and be natural. This is easy of course but it obscures my goods. Using a clippers is good because it's quick, but messy, but you can buy a body hair clippers with different length settings which is nice. I hate shaving my cock and balls and can't even begin to doy down crack. I tried sugaring (like waxing) about 6 months ago and had them clean me up completely down there, then just clip the bush neatly. Honestly, it didn't hurt much at all. The sensation of being bare is really hot. It's good to have options. Try going short as you want, it will grow back.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get waxed once a month and love being totally smooth. I get my pits, belly, cock/balls and ass crack waxed smooth. I can't go back now. It would be too weird with a bush down there - at least for me.

I'm not so sure it's a simple matter of "to each his own style", Baldsurfer. The smooth, hairless look in question here is part of a broader infantilization/feminization of the male that I for one find rather sinister. It suggests that looking like an adult male is somehow ugly and wrong, with the not-so-covert implication that *being* an adult male is ugly and wrong. What's driving this notion? What agendas are being worked out here?

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't agree with the "infantilization/feminization" of the male body theory, for me it is a turn on to be smooth, don't like it - don't look, it's simply preference, no sinsister agenda present.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I def like smooth, shaved.. I just think its hot.. a nice clean look.. feels better in the summer time when its hot at..

looks good in speedos, and is nicer for sexual partners to not have to get hair in their mouths.. i know i prefer to suck a clean hairless cock or definitely a trimmed short one.. i really can't stand a guy with a full hairy bush its just gross to me just my personal preference, nothing against those of you who like it..

can you tell us more about the epilator? whats it do?. I know i saw a hair removal laser thing on an infomercial the other night, dont remember what it was called though

WTF? Honey, if you're a sexually mature Caucasian male you're going to have a certain amount of body hair - what's wrong with this? I don't understand this modern craze for smooth, hairless, "metrosexual" bodies - are you trying to pretend to be a little boy? Or a woman? What on earth is going on inside your head?

Personally I can think of nothing sexier than a fit, strong dude with a vigorous, trimmed beard, hairy chest and a nice thick bush.

I think smooth is hot.. and no it has nothing to do with pretending to be a little boy.. it just makes things more streamline. and also allows for more sensation on the skin itself without the hair getting in the way when guy want to suck my balls or lick my cock..

I get waxed once a month and love being totally smooth. I get my pits, belly, cock/balls and ass crack waxed smooth. I can't go back now. It would be too weird with a bush down there - at least for me.

You get your penis/balls waxed by another person? this always sounded like it would be so awkward to me. would definitely be curious to hear more about this experience

Don't agree with the "infantilization/feminization" of the male body theory, for me it is a turn on to be smooth, don't like it - don't look, it's simply preference, no sinsister agenda present.

to agree with smoothy.. there is no infantization feminization agenda.. why does there always have to be some agenda?.. if a guy likes to be smooth let him be smooth, if he wants to be hairy he can be hairy..

like smoothy, definitely a turn on to me.. just makes for greater touching and sensation