should i shave?

nicko680

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what do you guys think should i shave my chest or leave it as is?
btw my girlfriend wants me to and i am 18

thanks xx

Attachments

ozdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Go for it!

You have great physique and it would show up nicely. It is only hair and it will grow back. And don't believe the crap about it growing back more hairy after you shave. It is not true.

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
If you want to shave and she wants you to shave....DO IT!

I know a lot of people on here say a man should be natural. Well, here's a story for that. I'm 47 years old, a bit overweight, balding, just average cock, always been very hairy all over, nothing really special about me. 2 months ago my now x-gf, talked me into cutting my remaining hair short as possible without shaving my head, then she took the shavers and removed ALL THE REMAINING BODY HAIR, then I shaved with a razor.

I felt great, cooler in the hot weather and have had more women come onto me in that 2 months than I have in a long time. I had 2 women that thought it was odd, but, they are friends and were used to what I looked like.

Maybe it's were we live, maybe it's something in the water (LOL). I don't know but for some reason, it's working for me. For some odd reason, it makes me feel a bit more confident (maybe it's that "visual inch" thing) I don't know, but, it's working so far.

Give it a shot. If you don't like it, so what, it will grow back.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
leave it. I've shaved my chest hair once before and it was a huge mistake. Skin was super sensitive (in a bad way). I bumped up really bad and had so many painful ingrown hairs.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
I can see your HOT chest, nice btw. It will look good either hair or shaved - your hair amount is just perfect, if I was your boyfriend, I would tell you to leave it on. :) More masculine and macho looking LOL

Beware - if you trim or shave, you will be bound to be itching a lot. It hurts a lot when I even simply trim my chest hair. No more for me! LOL

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's your choice... no one elses. but I'm sure you have to listen to your GF.

I personally am not a fur person buy you look absolutely classic, especially for an 18 yo. lotsa guys would die for your look.

Personally I think its fine but no harm trying it once. it will always grow back. I advise using Veet cream its much easier